Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Book Review : Born To Win - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Review : Born To Win (255 Views)

Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Book Review : Born To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Review : Born To Win by Aphorism(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
By BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO In this book, papa has given you know, let me say steps to follow before you can be a winner. Let me tell you first that you already a winner from the day you are born. I will give you the some cogent point from the book and you go and read the rest. First, you must understand that you are engaged in spiritual warfare, then you Identify your enemy (Eph. 6:13). Beware that you are not in a physical fight but spiritual fight, fight of faith! (2Cor. 10:3-5), never compromise the fact that you are BORN WINENR You get set for your VICTORY by keeping to your source (Exo20:5, Psalm62:5), Then be still (Psalm 46: 10, Ex. 14:4, Isa. 28:16) after putting your fight in Gods hands and wait for him to fight for you, then Give praise and GET HOLD OF THE WORD (Hosea 4:6). Put your faith into work (Heb. 4:2, Col. 1:cool. Present your case, Address your situation, Declare your victory and demonstrate your victory (James 2:10, Mat. 12:37). Read more @ aphorismcity.

(1) (Reply)

Tradition Without Understanding. Must Read / Evangelism: Be More Proactive / Caption This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.