Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This (634 Views)

Answer This Quiz, win 5000 Naira! Quiz No. 2 / 4 Tips To Help You Become Free Of Your Every Addiction / Ugandan Man Watches Woman Drown Because No One To Help Him Hold His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This by bawari(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls I saw the contact of a spiritual man on sports paper, I contacted him to help me with lotto winning number, he said that I should send him MTN 2500, that he would sell it and buy the materials for the charm, but he asked me to send him my full name and my mother's name. But my problem now is that why is he asking for my mother's name?
Re: Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Lololol. That's your problem? Lololol. If it works you don't think all those bet stores around would have closed shop? Think, bro. And he'd give you numbers to win millions for 2500 naira? I feel like flogging you now.

1 Like

Re: Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come see our leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Juju man : MTN 2500, your name, mother's name
Lotto winning number :

1 Like

Re: Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This by conceptz21: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
OP, your village people are calling you oo
Re: Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This by GeeOh(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
When trouble siddon,yanga go wake am.
Re: Those Of You That Do Juju, Pls I Want You To Help Me Answer This by bakila: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Mother's name has a high probability of appearing in password with date of birth.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduced Free Data Day / Federal Government Of Nigeria Declares 1st And 4th Sept Public Holidays / PASTE YOUR Itunes And Amazon Gift Cards Any Denomination For Instant Alert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.