Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,797 members, 7,866,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Zidane Likely To Coach France In Future - FFF President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane Likely To Coach France In Future - FFF President (263 Views)

Zinedine Zidane Set To Return To Coach Real Madrid (Photos) / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach / Nigeria To Play France In Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zidane Likely To Coach France In Future - FFF President by 360gistpilot(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
French Football Federation (FFF) president, Noel Le Graet, has revealed that Zinedine Zidane in future could coach France.

Zidane who has been enjoying success in transition from player to coach, leading Real Madrid to Champions League and La Liga glory in 2016/2017.

The former France captain, who won the 1998 World Cup and Euro 2000 with 108 international caps.

“That is a logical continuation,” Le Graet told RMC radio.

“It is likely that one day he will be interested.

“For the moment I think he still has a lot to give to Real and the club suits him perfectly.

“I can’t believe what he is doing. I spoke to him two or three years ago, and at the time I was strongly advising him to go to Bordeaux or somewhere else, to start his career at a Ligue 1 club or somewhere more modest.”

http://www.360gistpilot.com/2017/06/zidane-likely-to-coach-france-in-future.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Us Open 2017 Golf Game / The Suspects As Jose Canales / win with us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.