Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) (58120 Views)

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Samswags9(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
It's not a big deal, but our celebs should stop been fake, they directly and indirectly contribute to society ills

quote author=taiyesoul post=57541888]Is he not human?.So why should this be a big deal?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
What's the big deal? He's still undergoing puberty

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by ecstazhy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rmxr:
Who doesn't know Reekado banks has pimples

Silly bloggers and useless posts for traffic lol. The sad thing is, the mods here keep promoting them

What i was about to comment.one Ewve above was saying "what's so hard in taking care of himself"
Are you living with him to know he his not taking care of himself

3 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by dammybabanla: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Clean people don't have pimples
You are a fool

3 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Intellad(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
still got that sexy full lips I can die for

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by lelvin(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op post ya picture let's judge between u and Reekado who is minister for pimple affairs

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Jahmblinqz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chaii...See as him ugly...Pimple gush!!!...Take care of your body mhen reeky...
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by naijajobx: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
lol
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
one word #rugged#

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
he's Soooo talented no doubt, bt he too handsome!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
taiyesoul:
Is he not human?.So why should this be a big deal?

I wonder o. Beside the boy is going through puberty/maturity, so hes crossing the line to adulthood. He s a young chap on the growing process hence the pimpo.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by mexxmoney: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You must be a baby. Wait till u reach puberty then u will know whatz up

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Sard(m): 11:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wait o... Do we still have supposedly learned people who think pimples/acnes only affect dirty people? Gosh! It's quite unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by taiwo3489(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Origin:
When I see sunglasses indoors or at night....

I know you are probably trying to hide your alcohol or weed induced rheumy eyes.

Still u all just be like village people.

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2017
mexxmoney:

You must be a baby. Wait till u reach puberty then u will know whatz up

Ugly biitch

I'm 26
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by mexxmoney: 6:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Ugly biitch

I'm 26

And u don't know that pimples is a natural occurrence for people passing through puberty? It's either you are a baby or you still have a baby's brain in that 26 year old body of yours

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by itchie: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You are a joker. See dis one o. I know say pimples dey do their village meeting for your face. U dey here dey form Justin bierber. Abeg swerve. Ewu!!

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Triton1996:
All this artiste ehn, one would think they are the freshest set of people on earth, looking at their videos alone is enough to make you think they just came out from their mother’s womb, very fresh but reverse is the case when they are not on Make up, Yes! Even guys apply make-up on their faces when shooting a song video.
Petty and useless.

@B......you ate the only one who didnt know this.

Sard:
Wait o... Do we still have supposedly learned people who think pimples/acnes only affect dirty people? Gosh! It's quite unbelievable.
Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2017
mexxmoney:

And u don't know that pimples is a natural occurrence for people passing through puberty? It's either you are a baby or you still have a baby's brain in that 26 year old body of yours

You may want to change the people you kick it with

Wizkid and Tekno no pass puberty ??
Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by Prestige2050: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Lol

Re: The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) by mexxmoney: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You may want to change the people you kick it with

Wizkid and Tekno no pass puberty ??

Have u ever seen their face without make up? So u believe tekno and wizkid never had pimples? I give up on your matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) / Pretty Mike Vs Festus Okotie-Eboh: Ladies In Chain / Five Richest Comedian In Nigeria See Who Made The List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.