Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Be Wise Nigerian Youth,we Are Being Used - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Wise Nigerian Youth,we Are Being Used (414 Views)

Horse Found Dead After Being Used As Transport In Lagos (photos) / The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS / Femi Fani-kayode To Oshiomhole: You Are About To Be Dumped After Being Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise Nigerian Youth,we Are Being Used by interfig(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
ITS NEVER ABOUT IGBO-BAIFRA, SEE IT FROM THE PROF. OSIBANJO ANGLE.
I choose not to comments on the Igbo-Northern Arewa Youth saga of "leave the entire North in 90 days" because it just a decoy . My silence is because once again my Nigerian Youth that beats my heart more have allowed themselves obliviously to be used by old,ageless,unrepentant mischievous cabals that won't stop at pursing selfish Northern interest to justify an accepted military coup. See the following facts below
BEFORE NOW
*The entire northern leaders has vowed never to allow power return to other regions which was demonstrated during the APC -PDP Presidential election of 2015.
* Immediately after PMB assumed office we all saw the hostile and massive migration of the Fulani Herds men into every part of Nigeria and the Killing of farmers from all parts of the country to establish their dominance and take over.
* We can also confirm the President silence on his kinsmen and force reactions towards IPOB members, Shiite fanatics and Niger Delta militants agitations.
* The president ailments further escalated political tension and fear of dominance or replay of history as in the case late president Yar'Adua and his then vice Goodluck Jonathan.
* PMB who has not yet concluded its treatment in London return against medical advise after 3 months to reaffirm his position and power so as to reduce the influence of prof Osibanjo.
* Just last month the Acting president resumed acting capacity after PMB letter to the National Assembly was doctored by unknown northern elements to limit his power as acting , he was also faced with strict opposition and rebellion from PMB Kinsmen in government as we all saw the petition against him on nurturing Southwestern agenda.
* The propaganda rumours that filtered the air last month about a possible military coup by Northern soldiers was immediately debunked by our honourable minister for (lie) Information Lia Mohammad.
POSSIBLE STRATEGIC AGENDA
*The sudden declaration of the Arewa Youth wing to the entire Igbo's living in the North to vacate or face force justice which is of course pogrom is never targeted at Igbo's but at the acting president prof. Yemi Osibanjo.
* The security threat ,killing and political tension is designed to make the acting president weak and powerless to handle the security challenge thereby justifying the call for a more forceful strategy to quelling the crises which of course is the military.
* The military has been highly fortified with high ranking Northern individuals to be able to allow power go back to the North after military take over.
* The youth body of the Arewa forum has strong backings from high places to be able to muster such courage to make its declaration and meet again even after Kaduna state governor ordered their arrest.
* Till this moment they are still holding meetings
issuing press statements while IPOB members,Militants Niger Delta and others were dealt with at the beginning.
Its never about Igbo's ,Hausa, Yoruba youths but about some few selected shameless cabals who wants Acting president prof. Yemi Osibanjo and his good will out of the seat of power for the continued promotion of nepotism, favouritism, corruption and religious bigotry.
Please let our youth not allow themselves be dragged into this senseless conspiracy that negates sustainable development goals..
I stand with NIGERIA....
I stand for restructuring
Re: Be Wise Nigerian Youth,we Are Being Used by ebukahandsome(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
"Restructuring"
Who among this present leaders or upcoming aspirants can restructure Nigeria? All of them are working for their own selfish interests.
If they believe and insist that the north are born to rule, let them divide this country so they can rule theirs ass to satisfaction. . Ndi nzuzu
Op you try shaa

(1) (Reply)

Benue Reps Member Canvasses For North Central Development Commission / Can Sowore Please Respond To This / Why Amaechi Is Angry, Criticizes Me – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.