Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Your Business "Near Me" Search Optimized? Learn How!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Your Business "Near Me" Search Optimized? Learn How!!! (891 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Business "Near Me" Search Optimized? Learn How!!! by saxfreak: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
One of the hottest topics in local search today is the rapidly increasing popularity of “near me” and “nearby” searches. This reality has made optimizing “near me” and “nearby” keywords a priority for local businesses. According to Google Trend data report, Search queries for “near me” has increased dramatically to approximately 100% since the last 5 years.

This report suggests that more people are looking for products and services in their vicinity and this has reflected in the upsurge of the use of this keywords. Getting a website/business listing to appear on the first page of Google for results on “near me” search queries is now one of the most coveted achievements for any small business owner as this means your business would get increased traffic in form of websites clicks, calls or physical visit.

Whether it’s a gym, restaurant, hotel, repair shop, mechanic, mall, plumber “near me”, “closest to me”, or “near by”, billions of search queries are performed daily which can be leveraged upon by local businesses like yours and ultimately increase patronage and sales. According to a recent article by Search engine watch, quoting a Google Trend report “50 percent of consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone visit a store within a day, and 18 percent of those searches lead to a purchase within a day. If they’re not sure where to eat, nearly half of people won’t search for a restaurant until within an hour of going”. Consumers who are using these types of search queries are further down the conversion funnel indicating they have already completed their research and are looking to take action.

Finish reading here http://edubridge.com.ng/blog/entry/how-to-make-your-business-appear-in-near-me-searches

(1) (Reply)

Is Computer Sales & Accessories Still Viable / Lenovo K30-t / Core I7 Laptops For Sell Call Or Whatssp 08064404857

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.