Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Black Panther Trailer Is Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Black Panther Trailer Is Out (1369 Views)

Money Heist Season 4 Trailer Is Out With Some..............!!!! / Lion King Live Action Trailer Is Out And It Looks Freakin' Amazing / Avengers: "Infinity War" Trailer Is Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Panther Trailer Is Out by yongg: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
If there is one thing to expect from this action packed universe of a MCU, it is the beauty of the african culture

From costume, to fashion, to muscle, to terrain, all of it...

I hope it meets expectation when the movie's out by 2018...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q3WbF__NY
Re: Black Panther Trailer Is Out by yongg: 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
axsw as yongg
Re: Black Panther Trailer Is Out by newguy1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
I know won know as long as it's chadwick acting the blackpanther role its a 10/10 for me..but d little I saw of his role from the last avengers he was awesome in fighting n in confidence like in d trailer he was dope..anticipanting 4 d release of d movie sha..

1 Like

Re: Black Panther Trailer Is Out by yongg: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
newguy1:
I know won know as long as it's chadwick acting the blackpanther role its a 10/10 for me..but d little I saw of his role from the last avengers he was awesome in fighting n in confidence like in d trailer he was dope..anticipanting 4 d release of d movie sha..

Of course, it will be Chadwick, thats how the MCU and ComicCon roll (they try to stick to an actor on a contract)

That guy was so awesome, did you see the way he resisted Bucky, so much he had to escape from there after downing those other avengers not until, son of the soil showed up, lol smiley
Re: Black Panther Trailer Is Out by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello young
I saw your email
Send me a direct mail to mrfebuc@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Stream And Download Your Favorite Hollywood And Bollywood Movies For Free / If Hollywood Were To Need a Nollywood Actor To Play A Nicolas Cage-type Role : / Are There Libel Laws In Nigeria?stella Damasus’ Affair With Silfax Boss Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.