Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Promotion Without Increase In Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Promotion Without Increase In Salary (618 Views)

Price Increase In Corona Virus Vaccine. Is This A Way Forward For Unemployment? / After Probation, is it wrong for a firm to refuse increase in salary? / BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari Approves Increase In Salaries Of Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promotion Without Increase In Salary by mespusinglez(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
good evening guys
It's only in Nigeria that you will get a promotion but your salary will remain the same.
I'm talking out of experience
my mom works with the federal road safety corps
for over 7 yrs there was no promotion but last yr she was been issued a promotion
the family were happy thinking there will be increase in the salary but to our surprised there was nothing given till date.
so I was like "what good is the promotion if There will not be any increase in my salary"^
#so guys what is your say?
Re: Promotion Without Increase In Salary by Domdiv: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Is she not better than millions of jobless mothers and youths? Atleast she is been paid salary. There are some people since January no salary, no promotion and they are still going to work believing God for a better job. So you people should keep thanking God and wait and see what happens in future, if the salary will be increased or not, and if she is not okay with it, let her resign and stay at home just for one month.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy - Hr/admin / On Going Employment Opportunity For Fleet Officers At JOZA Global Logistics Ltd / AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.