Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) (39154 Views)

Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians / Imo Magistrates’ Court Set On Fire By Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Owl boi!!! See as the guy head come be like Pan's from the Labrynth ownshocked

If truly him be kidnapper then him deserve am. 9ja is d new Sparta....kill em all!!!!

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
PureMe01:
people like u defended the bloody-sucking armed robber who was killed by d brave security operative Okoro at d zenith bank robbery wen his pic lying dead was initially made public by d police back in February as innocent customer who just a victim of d shoot -out before d video footage was eventually released recently.
U don't need to defend all.

Yes o. Ur point is seconded.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
cococandy:
I'm afraid for my brothers who live in Nigeria. If it was up to me, all my relatives will move out of that fvcking hellhole and I'll never have any reason EVER to visit there.
Fvck patriotism.

CC: banmee. Do you still have family in Nigeria?

Just two left that I care about. Trump is making it difficult. There is no freaking way I will ever go back to that country again. No freaking way.

1 Like

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
hodusglobal:
Jungle Justice cannot help situations. Let's help our security agencies to make their works reasonable.

And he got likes for this rubbish.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by hodusglobal(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
banmee:

And he got likes for this rubbish.
You must be a brainless human grin
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
hodusglobal:
You must be a brainless human grin

The would be murderer is calling me brainless. Ok. grin
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by hodusglobal(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
banmee:

The would be murderer is calling me brainless. Ok. grin
Did I heard you calling me a murderer, definitely you have murderers in your family and I guess you are one of them.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Tecno66: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
rem44:
According to multiple online reports,one of the kidnappers that kidnapped Hon Odimayo in the early hours of today was allegedly captured and killed in Ese Odo Local Government Area in Ondo by vigilant youths of the community.Other members were said to being trailed in the bush by the youths.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/kidnapper-caught-killed-today-in-ondo.html
Gruesome. People deserve to be angry against this miscreants but I think we need to exercise some caution to avoid set up. Look at the Ghana commander who was killed recently because he was suspected to be a robber. Most people do not care to investigate. Once they hear "thief o", they go on the offensive. I understand the anger but lets take time to be double sure to avoid mistaken identity.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Tecno66: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You mean the security agents that released EVANS at first?

Give me other options!! Till them...

Kill them all!!
Keeping this guy alive would have lead to the arrest of his fleeing colleague. If Evans had been shot dead, his arrested gang members would still be on the loose and regroup do more harvoc to society.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by banmee(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
hodusglobal:
Did I heard you calling me a murderer, definitely you have murderers in your family and I guess you are one of them.

You see nothing wrong with jungle justice. Unless you can show me where in the Nigerian legal system it is OK for citizens to execute suspects then it is murder. Something you can do since you don't have a problem with it. Not surprised though. You are Nigerian in Nigeria. Everything is justifiable. Bribes, filth, etc. Everything.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Tecno66: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Moneytize:
Nna mehn! How dem wan take judge this one for heaven now wey him face don reconstruct. Hmmmm....na wa o!
If he reach the gate, them go help am join the part wey fall comot otherwise them no go fit identify am for there.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 5:10am On Jun 16, 2017
banmee:

Just two left that I care about. Trump is making it difficult. There is no freaking way I will ever go back to that country again. No freaking way.
Practically all my family is there. All cry.

2 Likes

Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by dikeizu1(m): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2017
But what happens to the head
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by luckysparks(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2017
How will this country grow,nonsense people,the police should arrest the community butchers asap.#saynotojunglejustice.
Re: A Kidnapper Killed By Youths In Ondo State (Graphic Photo) by Sirmwill: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2020
Oh
Is that his brain?

Let me zoom in...

Zooms in

Shit!
It is his brain

Ah!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Tambuwal's Convoy Passes Through Floods As He Visits Sokoto Communities. Photos / Obasanjo Drops Bombshell On Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.