Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Think About This Before You Pay Anybody For Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Think About This Before You Pay Anybody For Prediction (553 Views)

Football Lovers Gather Here!!! If You Are The Owner Of Cardiff Fc, Will You Pay / 20 Over 1.5 Or 12(anybody Wins) Sure Games For Tomorrow / Cartoon: When You Pay His Jamb Fees And Suddenly He Passes...Sports Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think About This Before You Pay Anybody For Prediction by mespusinglez(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
just sit down and analyses this ask yourself this question Think of it. "If they are that good y will dey b asking 4 money"
lalasticlala pls foreword this to educate some people

1 Like

Re: Think About This Before You Pay Anybody For Prediction by uppa(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
mespusinglez:
just sit down
and analyses this
ask yourself this question
Think of it.
"If they are that good y will dey b asking 4 money"

lalasticlala pls foreword this to educate some people
God bless you bro......I have always thought about it......if I can be giving myself sure 2odds daily.......i will invest my noney in it and make it big....and wen am so certain about the outcome......I wil surely share without asking for a dime.....

1 Like

Re: Think About This Before You Pay Anybody For Prediction by mespusinglez(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
uppa:
God bless you bro......I have always thought about it......if I can be giving myself sure 2odds daily.......i will invest my noney in it and make it big....and wen am so certain about the outcome......I wil surely share without asking for a dime.....
exactly

1 Like

Re: Think About This Before You Pay Anybody For Prediction by Sirjohn84(m): 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Problem with guys this days. Everybody wana form oga VIP group subscription...
Re: Think About This Before You Pay Anybody For Prediction by tonardo(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
I have paid some tipsters (subscriptions) at the end game still cast... I will never pay anybody for predictions again..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

29/17 Soccer Tips For Today / Finidi George - His Top 10 Beautiful Goals For Ajax / BREAKING: Chelsea In Late Bid To Hijack Man Utd Lukaku Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.