Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Kpmg Test --need Info - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kpmg Test --need Info (712 Views)

Kpmg Test , Last Saturday / Kpmg Test / Which Offer Should I Accept? Kpmg Or Pwc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Test --need Info by teleporter(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
hello house,

i received an email inviting me for a test with KPMG. id be happy to receive input as to how the test is structured and what to study.

Also most pple i've heard of taking jobs/doing interviews with KPMG usually go with the audit unit? What do you think of the advisory practice and can you enlighten me more of what their tasks there is like. I am inclined to system integration but i'm not sure KPMG does that.

your input would very well appreciated .

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A To Model / Dangote Foundation / How To Write A Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.