Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,122 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Won’t Act In A Movie Without A Moral Lesson’- Queeneth Agbor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Act In A Movie Without A Moral Lesson’- Queeneth Agbor (491 Views)

Queeneth Agbor Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photoshoot / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Act In A Movie Without A Moral Lesson’- Queeneth Agbor by splendid22(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Actress on the-rise Queeneth Agbor, audaciously took the bull by the horn when she moved all the way from Calabar to Lagos to pursue her passion for acting. Riding on the crest of hard work, diligence and attention to details, the light skinned actress has risen to become a sought after role interpreter in her industry, becoming an inspiration to others afraid of making the big move.

Speaking in an exclusive chat with TheNewsGuru, the sexy actress said she doesn’t want to be seen in every movie. Hear her:”I don’t want to be in every movie, there is a point in your life when you need to focus on only the stuffs you want to be in. I don’t want to be in every movie, I only want to be in good movies. A director or producer might send you a script you don’t love, the character is weak, the story is weak, and why would I want to be in such a movie?

“A good script will keep you engrossed from the beginning to the end. That is what I want to do, a story that has a lesson. There is no need to do a movie that has no moral lesson. Acting is make-believe and you are telling a story that has a particular lesson .Every good story should have a moral lesson” she said.

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/wont-act-movie-without-moral-lesson-queeneth-agbor/

Re: I Won’t Act In A Movie Without A Moral Lesson’- Queeneth Agbor by smardray(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
When u ursef u dnt have morals... Ishele iyalenu
Re: I Won’t Act In A Movie Without A Moral Lesson’- Queeneth Agbor by LalasticSeun(f): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
And you can't even write a moral story yourself
Re: I Won’t Act In A Movie Without A Moral Lesson’- Queeneth Agbor by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Not when the money is speaking.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Act In A Movie Without A Moral Lesson’- Queeneth Agbor by praizblog: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
see this one

(1) (Reply)

42-year-old Interior Designer That Could Pass As 18+ Teenager / [photos]: Nollywood Stars Storm Rwanda For AMAA Nominees Gala / Actress Uchenna Stella Boasts “i’m 90% Good In Bed”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.