Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! (904 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by bigheadday: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hi gurus in the house, I will be very grateful if you all can help me with information as to how to go about my admission and visa procurement to enable me study in New Zealand.
I just gained admission in Manukau Institute of Technology. The admission will be fully secured only after payment of tuition fee and other fees.
Please I just want to know the following:

1) Do I have to secure visa before making the payment (As refund of tuition fee is only 70%)?

2) Is there a possibility that visa would be granted without paying the tuition fee?

3) Session starts by October and the school wont tell me the time frame I have to make the payment as I want to use now till August end to gather some funds. Do I have that time long so I don't loose the admission?

4) Is there a possibility of securing a PR on completion of my one year study?

Please house, kindly assist me with info.... Sincere appreciations....
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by malcom2x(m): 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
bigheadday:
Hi gurus in the house, I will be very grateful if you all can help me with information as to how to go about my admission and visa procurement to enable me study in New Zealand.
I just gained admission in Manukau Institute of Technology. The admission will be fully secured only after payment of tuition fee and other fees.
Please I just want to know the following:

1) Do I have to secure visa before making the payment (As refund of tuition fee is only 70%)?

2) Is there a possibility that visa would be granted without paying the tuition fee?

3) Session starts by October and the school wont tell me the time frame I have to make the payment as I want to use now till August end to gather some funds. Do I have that time long so I don't loose the admission?

4) Is there a possibility of securing a PR on completion of my one year study?

Please house, kindly assist me with info.... Sincere appreciations....

It is going be alot easier if you mail the admission office requesting for a letter of recommendation sort of. So u could present with your documents at the embassy. Besides, the school fees payment would give you a higher chance of securing your visa.
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by bigheadday: 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
malcom2x:

It is going be alot easier if you mail the admission office requesting for a letter of recommendation sort of. So u could present with your documents at the embassy. Besides, the school fees payment would give you a higher chance of securing your visa.

@Malcom2x... I'm considering paying the tuition fee though. But I just want to get good info relating to my questions. Thanks bro
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by bigheadday: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Love12345123456:

Are you going for bachelor or masters? Why would only 70% Tuition only refundable. I will advice you to go for other schools with 100% refund policy if visa denied, cos nothing is gurantee. How much tuition are you paying?

@Love... It's a graduate diploma course though. And I just like the country. Don't really no of other schs as such. Thanks a bunch.
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by bigheadday: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=bigheadday post=57557684]

@Love... It's a graduate diploma course though. And I just like the country. Don't really no of other schs as such. Thanks a bunch.[/quote

Any info guys
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by pendragon35(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2017
what is the duration bro?
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by bigheadday: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2017
pendragon35:
what is the duration bro?
1 year.
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by Solitin40: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Why not try Australia instead of New Zealand

I will advise you make use of an agent check PFL Nigeria
Re: International Student Studying In New Zealand Please Help!!! by sobastical: 11:04am On Jun 21, 2017
bigheadday:

1 year.

Consider the tuition, duration, PR policy and as well as the after school job rate

(1) (Reply)

Canada Eta / Advice For People Traveling To Cameroon / 8 Virtually Unexplored Fearful Places On Earth (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.