Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? (572 Views)

Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered. / Cultists Surrender Their Weapons During Church Outreach In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by haske7(f): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please would like to find out if am the only one that feels this way about this. The way our Nigerian policemen parade criminals with their weapons and ammunition and most times these criminals are not even handcuffed and they are just seating beside these weapons. Is it not possible that they might take possession of some of these weapons and cause carnage to innocent on lookers, journalists and the police themselves. I don't normally observe this type of public grandstanding called Parading in the western world....... what do u think??

1 Like

Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by ifex370(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
I almost opened a thread on this now
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by LordCrimson(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
What makes you think those guns are loaded
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:
Please would like to find out if am the only one that feels this way about this. The way our Nigerian policemen parade criminals with their weapons and ammunition and most times these criminals are not even handcuffed and they are just seating beside these weapons. Is it not possible that they might take possession of some of these weapons and cause carnage to innocent on lookers, journalists and the police themselves. I don't normally observe this type of public grandstanding called Parading in the western world....... what do u think??

The guns are not loaded and besides, before they are paraded, hunger must have dealt a huge blow to the body and soul of the criminals grin
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by spawnx: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
My thoughts too. I mentioned this on another thread where they were showing casing the criminals. A criminal could be suicidal and grab one of the guns, slam in a cartridge/magazine and unload.
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by smardray(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na the sofo journalist go chop am... Uhm
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by LordCrimson(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
spawnx:
My thoughts too. I mentioned this on another thread where they were showing casing the criminals. A criminal could be suicidal and grab one of the guns, slam in a cartridge/magazine and unload.
You must be watching too many action movies, So a suspect will just grab a gun,pick an empty mag,load it with ammunitions and start firing away in the presence of armed officers.......... Issorait!!
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by Jirate(m): 3:26am On Jun 16, 2017
haske7:
spawnx:

Any Attempt, He or She is Gone...........Forget the Silly Thought. cool

1 Like

Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by Huruehuru: 3:38am On Jun 16, 2017
My dear sister me self dey wonder..o cos some damage could still be done by these 'criminals' cos what do they have to lose?
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by obyrich(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2017
With handcuffs on their wrists and manacles on their feet, bro they are as powerless as a dead lion
Re: Parading Of Criminals With Their Weapons Present What Is The Risk? by akfeas(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2017
That can't happen because before the display, all the weapons firing pins had been removed.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Three Feared Killed As Badoo Strike At Owode-ajegunle In Lagos / Notorious Criminal Shot Dead After His Charms Failed Him During Operation / Young Man Brutally Murdered In Ajegunle,Lagos(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.