Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! (1226 Views)

How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 / Please Help Look At My Code (what is wrong with my code ) / How To Make My Code Shorter With Python Function (A Comprehensive Tutorial ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! by usmanelvis(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
I am new Android developer, and i want to start my coding sessions, but my Laptop HP dv7 is not capable of rendering the emulator, and even showing it on a device. Please i need a new laptop that i can buy either on OlX or something, that can be enough for me to code. Which laptop are you guys using to code on android studio and other API's?? thank you.

Re: Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
cheesy
VoodooEnvy 171
Re: Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! by banjicom(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
usmanelvis:
I am new Android developer, and i want to start my coding sessions, but my Laptop HP dv7 is not capable of rendering the emulator, and even showing it on a device. Please i need a new laptop that i can buy either on OlX or something, that can be enough for me to code. Which laptop are you guys using to code on android studio and other API's?? thank you.

Bro just get any laptop with a dedicated graphics card. It doesn't have to be very expensive a core i3 or i5 will still do the job well.
Re: Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! by Dreadlord: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
For hyper vt-x, you'll have to turn it on in your system's BIOS.
Re: Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! by kudaisi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Try toggling this option a couple of times
Dreadlord:
For hyper vt-x, you'll have to turn it on in your system's BIOS.
If it still doesn't solve your problem and the option exists in your BIOS settings (which means your CPU should support it), try updating your BIOS to the most recent version. Also, it can't be enabled on windows 10 home and mobiles (I'm not sure if this is limited to Hyper-V only).
Re: Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! by 0luwatope(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stop complaining and use Genymotion, we are in the same river but my boat is faster

(1) (Reply)

Need A Ui/ux Designer / Are You Skilled Programmer Who’s Sick Of Being Broke? Let’s Talk… / Self Taught Journey {8 Weeks Goal} April 13 -june 7 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.