Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Make My Code Shorter With Python Function (A Comprehensive Tutorial ) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make My Code Shorter With Python Function (A Comprehensive Tutorial ) (1278 Views)

Please Help Look At My Code (what is wrong with my code ) / Let's Build A Simple Blog With Python(django) / Help!! I Need A Laptop To Run My Code!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make My Code Shorter With Python Function (A Comprehensive Tutorial ) by classicdude1(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys,

I wrote a comprehensive tutorial on how to make your code shorter and readable.

Python function is very important in structuring your code in a program.

When it comes to writing a simple program, you can do it without functions, but when your program becomes long and would need maintenance from time to time, I recommend you design your code into chunks (functions).

Here’s the deal:

[center]When you learn about Python function, you’ll never repeat a code more than once in your program again.[/center]

Hence you make your code shorter and elegant to read.

Isn’t that cool?

I will give out the source code of the tutorial to aid your learning.

In this tutorial you will learn the following:

#1- What Exactly is a Function in Python?

#2- 2 Top Reasons That Will Make You Change The Way You Code – Why You Should Use Function in Your Program Now

#3- How To Create Anonymous Functions with Lambda

#4- How to Make a Module with Python Function

#5- How to use Lambda with map() and filter ()

And many more....

The tutorial is very practical as you will write a good number of programs.

To learn an amazing way to make your code shorter and readable pls check out the link below.

http://coolpythoncodes.com/python-function/

Re: How To Make My Code Shorter With Python Function (A Comprehensive Tutorial ) by allstarcomic(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2017
hey guys watch my new comedy video here on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA

(1) (Reply)

He’s 19, Once Dropped Out Of College, Now A Startup Founder / I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach / Learning Materials For FREE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.