Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears (70102 Views)

Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2017
for those of you judging the dead girl, let me ask have you never made any mistakes in your whole life's?
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by kennypedia(m): 5:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Death of an olosho is not new na. Only God knows how she managed to convince her mum it was scholarship. Scholarship to Italy?
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by madjune(m): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Can't Osinbajo look into this case?

Is the Also the all powerful of Abuja?

Inukwa.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by yahmohy27: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2017
chris4gold:
issokay
Ameen jare !
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by yahmohy27: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2017
very bad in the part of our ladies
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by yahmohy27: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:
your parents sent you to school instead you decided to snort cocaine and follow alahajis. angry May my children never be this useless
Ameen my brother
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by holybabayo(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm,he came with a stern and fiery look,in the company of some policemen, and exchanged pleasantries... what a bold devil,sorry mummy joy,this case,is dead from arrival, case is closed...
If you don't have a soothing word for the broken hearted, at least don't break their hearts more. i wish you God's blessings.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by eameh30: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/joy-odamas-death-igp-fixes-fresh-autopsy-today-prime-suspect-suddenly-appears/
Why a meeting with the suspect when he should be arrested and investigation carried out why he's under custody?
So police are telling us that now; suspects are called for meeting then investigations continue?
We shall not rest until Joy gets justice. We shall start a new campaign questioning police investigation on this case in particular and may be the whole world will know how police in Nigeria aids crime.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by free2ryhme: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Utagbamaka(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Na person sister we dey talk so. Justice must prevail

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by ephi321(f): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Sincere4u:
Where is the Alhaji now.
I came to see the stern and fiery look on his face.
In Nigeria some people have made themselves like Romans in the Roman empire.
A murder suspect showing up with stern and fiery look. mtcheeew.
I beg we need to restructure this country.

Only in Nigeria will such a thing be happening. Land of injustice. The so called alhaji obviously has connections but none of it will save him on his day of doom.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by mchenryking0(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't understand this at all. Is she related to the Alhaji, if not what she go to do in the man house?
The mother story don't add up. it just show how some mother's contribute to downfall of children.
Ladies that refuse to be contended with what her parent can provide sorry for you. this what they get.
Kudos to all Ladies that use their hands and head to work instead of using power bank to acquire make cheap money. God bless them all.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by olureignforever: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2017
J
emeijeh:
All these girls Slayqueens slaymugus Will not learn.

All for money, they still travel from AAU, ekpoma to go and see alhaji Kebiru in Abuja.

Na wah o

Go and read what happened and stop ur ignorance.
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by phranq(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2017
All these people calling this Joy of a lady slayqueen and so on, are you sure you read the while story? The deceased initially went to the Alhaji with her mum, later the Alhaji asked her to come alone. You can as well call the mother "slayqueen mama".
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by FBIL: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2017
This is the place you call your country! A place you can never get justice. A criminal suspect is bold enough to exchange pleasantries with those investigating his crimes. And you tell me that those seeking for Biafra are not wiser. Igala and Itshekiri saying they are not part of Biafra should even jubilate to be a part. Nigeria will never prosper because no prosperity for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by nkwuocha: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:
your parents sent you to school instead you decided to snort cocaine and follow alahajis. angry May my children never be this useless

Some of you talk like animals sincerely, albeit lower animals. It's not about slaying or not,many of you silly folks swallow what the media tells,no wonder you can vote a dead man as your president. I stay very close to where the victim was killed. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS COCAINE ADDICTION IDIOTSSS!!!the lady came home for holidays as her mother and siblings is based in Abuja while she is schooling in calabar her home state. The Alhaji targets young girls from poor home especially those that stays in poor villages in Abuja. He uses charms to lure them and moves around his house completely naked.Both old and young come to beg him for money as he parades himself as a harmless philanthropist.

In an attempt to advice,you stupiddly mocked a young lady who is not here to tell her story. You all are heartless.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Caustics: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2017
nkwuocha:

Some of you talk like animals sincerely, albeit lower animals. It's not about slaying or not,many of you silly folks swallow what the media tells,no wonder you can vote a dead man as your president. I stay very close to where the victim was killed. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS COCAINE ADDICTION IDIOTSSS!!!the lady came home for holidays as her mother and siblings is based in Abuja while she is schooling in calabar her home state. The Alhaji targets young girls from poor home especially those that stays in poor villages in Abuja. He uses charms to lure them and moves around his house completely naked.Both old and young come to beg him for money as he parades himself as a harmless philanthropist.

In an attempt to advice,you stupiddly mocked a young lady who is not here to tell her story. You all are heartless.
then tell us the whole story
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:

That's what they want you believe; that she took illicit drugs, I think something sinister is amiss. I smell a plot to absolve the Alhaji of a hand in her demise. These girls will not learn, that's how they keep dying like flies
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Caustics: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Lucid1:

That's what they want you believe; that she took illicit drugs, I think something sinister is amiss. I smell a plot to absolve the Alhaji of a hand in her demise.
i dont believe what the news people say. BUT WHY HER? Is she the only poor girl in abuja?
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by nkwuocha: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:

Only in Nigeria will such a thing be happening. Land of injustice. The so called alhaji obviously has connections but none of it will save him on his day of doom.

The Alhaji sure has connections. This lady is not the only victim. He uses charms to lure and sleep with many if them. There are instances of forced rape. The Alhaji have a nurse that actually lives in the house 24/7.Thats the same nurse that injects and drugs the victims.Even if there was an addiction, it sure comes from the resident nurse. According to the evidence on ground, he lied to this victim that the nurse is sick and pleaded she come around and help with some house chores pending when the nurse is better for the job.

By now her friend, the one with maggots from her vagina should be dead. I believe the Alhaji saw the mother to know what level of damage he may face if he should conceive his designs on his victim. He killed her because he thought he would get away with it after promising to fix the mother in NSCDC imaginary job. What a heartless man.
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by farem: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Kenzim:
Rest in peace slay Queen
"Rest in peace" is the meaningless and most abused word in this millennium. When Shekau is eventually killed, it will be RIP as usual.
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by nkwuocha: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:
then tell us the whole story

The lady is not his only victim. Even the caretaker confirmed in radio that he is aware many teenagers have died in the house before.
The Alhaji works hand in hand with the DPO there in karmo. Same DPO forced the victims mother to take the 300k offered by the Alhaji.He sternly warned her never to bring up the case again, as we can see, she is still hell bent on getting justice.
After the death of the girl, sane day the mother called her number and it wasn't going. She called the victims friend and Alhaji, nobody responded. She reported the case to the police station only for the same police to call her and show her the "embalmed "body of her daughter. Why embalmed a victim in a crime case? Without the consent of the relatives?
There's another victim, who I think may be dead by now. She has maggot in her vagina. Her father is so poor and helpless. She is only 14years.

My problem with many of you young Nigerians is that you reason like animals. In an attempt to belittle this young lady, you never condemn the perpetrators. In saner climes, the victim of any incident remains the victim no matter what! And will fully get sympathetic attention. Please change your reasoning, it's archaic. Even if a woman dies in the event of prostituting,there should be thorough investigation. We spend so much time blaming the victims than doing proper investigations in this country. Slay queen, slay mama, blah blah blah, ARE YOU FOLKS MAD? this case is a huge injustice and shows how rotten is the judiciary system is in Nigeria. If a DPO can connive to embalm a young and promising victim like this, Chai!! God, it is well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Caustics: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
nkwuocha:

The lady is not his only victim. Even the caretaker confirmed in radio that he is aware many teenagers have died in the house before.
The Alhaji works hand in hand with the DPO there in karmo. Same DPO forced the victims mother to take the 300k offered by the Alhaji.He sternly warned her never to bring up the case again, as we can see, she is still hell bent on getting justice.
After the death of the girl, sane day the mother called her number and it wasn't going. She called the victims friend and Alhaji, nobody responded. She reported the case to the police station only for the same police to call her and show her the "embalmed "body of her daughter. Why embalmed a victim in a crime case? Without the consent of the relatives?
There's another victim, who I think may be dead by now. She has maggot in her vagina. Her father is so poor and helpless. She is only 14years.

My problem with many of you young Nigerians is that you reason like animals. In an attempt to belittle this young lady, you never condemn the perpetrators. In saner climes, the victim of any incident remains the victim no matter what! And will fully get sympathetic attention. Please change your reasoning, it's archaic. Even if a woman dies in the event of prostituting,there should be thorough investigation. We spend so much time blaming the victims than doing proper investigations in this country. Slay queen, slay mama, blah blah blah, ARE YOU FOLKS MAD? this case is a huge injustice and shows how rotten is the judiciary system is in Nigeria. If a DPO can connive to embalm a young and promising victim like this, Chai!! God, it is well.
what i want to know is how these victims end up in the hands of the alhaji. Why does the mother have the alhajis number. Is she the one that handed her child over to him?
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by IamSINZ(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm,he came with a stern and fiery look,in the company of some policemen, and exchanged pleasantries... what a bold devil,sorry mummy joy,this case,is dead from arrival, case is closed...

For the singular fact that the original autopsy report is being questioned and a fresh one ordered, the case is obviously dead and will end in "settlement". Except the social media agitation is intensified.
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by IamSINZ(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Caustics:
what i want to know is how these victims end up in the hands of the alhaji. Why does the mother have the alhajis number. Is she the one that handed her child over to him?

You obviously have cotton wool in your skull instead of a brain.
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Caustics: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2017
IamSINZ:

You obviously have cotton wool in your skull instead of a brain.
you obviously are stupid. did i ask you?
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Jay1988: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2017
nerodenero:
This Alhaji took Joy away from Mama Joy. The Alhaji no get joy o.

With the police not declaring he has been apprehended, it seems the Alhaji dines with the power that be.
Wetin Joy go find ontop of Alamo DYKE ?? All these senseless young gals. Their mothers did not tell them this part oo.
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Jay1988: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=nerodenero post=57556994]This Alhaji took Joy away from Mama Joy. The Alhaji no get joy o.

With the police not declaring he has been apprehended, it seems the Alhaji dines with the power that be.[/quotl]
Wetin Joy go find ontop of Alamo DYKE ?? All these senseless young gals. Their mothers did not tell them this part oo
Re: Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears by Patng: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigerians are watching as this unfold.
Thank God for social media as there are many questions that need answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Life Inside Prison Looks Like (Photos, Video) / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.