Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,115 members, 7,867,222 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:28 PM

So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice (1606 Views)

Court Stops Police From Arresting Ademola Adeleke Over Exam Malpractice / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Adeleke: Police File Exam Malpractice, Impersonation Charges Against Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by Wizmike111(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
An Indian student said Monday she was made to remove her bra in public by school authorities over exam cheating fears, minutes before sitting a crucial test. Authorities issue strict dress codes to tackle widespread cheating on the entrance test for India’s prestigious medical colleges.

But there is no mention of bras on this year’s prohibited articles list which includes dark clothes, long sleeves, brooches, badges, closed shoes and socks. The student, who has not been identified, told media she was at the test centre in Kerala state on Sunday when a metal detector started to beep during a security check. “At that time, they told that without removing my innerwear I cannot enter the exam hall since they (bra hooks) are made of metal.

So, I took off my bra there itself and gave it to my mom, she was waiting outside,” the student told NDTV news network. The girl was quoted in The Times of India as saying that she lost all her “confidence and composure when I was asked to remove it in front of everybody”. Another student’s parent said his daughter was forced to remove the button on her jeans after it set off the metal detector. “She was sent back, she came back and told me ‘Papa, the jeans button has to be removed, the button is an objectionable item’.

Promptly I removed the button,” the father told NDTV. “Then I went to a shop about three kilometres from the exam centre and bought a new dress for her after getting the shop opened.” The school principal said he was unaware of the student’s underwear ordeal but admitted his school stuck to the rules. “We have clear instructions that if the metal detector beeps, no one can be allowed inside. Whenever it beeped, we told students to remove what they have,” Jalaluddin K. told NDTV.

Cheating in exams is common in India including paying large bribes to buy test papers, although there have been more elaborate ruses. Hundreds of people were arrested in eastern Bihar state in 2015 for scaling the walls of schools and providing crib sheets and study materials to their relatives during exams.

Source PUNCHNG: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/06/student-made-to-remove-bra-over-exam.html

1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by TheHistorian(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by Ryda(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
am seeing d bra.. where are the victims

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by smardray(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Are they doing the exam to be eligible for heaven??.. Orisirisi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by DanseMacabre(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pinshure or...you know the drill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by Tocheagle(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Indians are nastily perverted people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by iamdannyfc(m): 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wow!! Watching from afar.

Are you really writing neco,gce or waec this coming one? Pls come to http://onlysage.tk so we can learn by answering and questioning ourself....
Dont get stucked with nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by IdeyFindWife: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
India and their women again? Lawd av mercy!

Even my dog cannot go to India at this rate; not even if Budha's six hands were chopped off and he needed help feeding from a tube.
Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
yes..supported. the should come out clean mean while you can buy your TBC now at an affordable price.call 0813 870 5763

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by wristbangle: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Indian guys are the most perverted dudes in the world. Coincidentally, it is also recorded to be a place where rape cases occur on daily basis, so I am not surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by Omotayor123(f): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
I guess there's high rate of examination malpractice in there!
kin wey say him Mama no go Rest....grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by Omotayor123(f): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
I guess there's high rate of examination malpractice in there!
Pikin wey say him Mama no go Rest....grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by chymes0359(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2017

Were are the victims na.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Strange As Student Were Made To Remove Bra Over Exam Malpractice by Justuceleague2: 6:25am On Jun 16, 2017
No comment

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Onochie And Buhari Support Group Kickstart Reelection Campaign / Garba Shehu Berates Journalist Who Referred To President Buhari As A Murderer / Pdp/apc:see Wat Sule Lamido & Ganduje Were Seen Doing That Show U Shouldnt Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.