Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI (782 Views)

Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo / Senator Bassey Albert's (OBA) Handshake With A Supporter (Photo) / Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by mztemmytope: 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
A renowned security analyst, Ambassador Abayomi Nurain Mumuni has expressed concerns over what he called ‘uncoordinated utterances from many Nigerians’ regarding the eviction of the Igbos from Northern Nigeria.

Ambassador Mumuni also called on the South East elders (Ohaneze Ndigbo), including South East Governor’s Forum to be bold enough to come out openly to redress the IPOB’s agitation of Biafra Republic and declaration of cessation from Nigeria.

The author of “the two most read books globally on terrorism, Global Terrorism and its Effects on Humanity and Demand by Terror” described the developments as very disturbing and unpatriotic, calling on government at all levels to take proactive measures before it gets out of hands.

He similarly faulted the actions of the Arewa Youths Forum as well as the pan-Yoruba group who are also calling for Oduduwa Republic.

Read more at: http://therenaissanceng.com/you-cant-be-a-nigerian-and-still-be-a-supporter-of-biafra-mumuni-2

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by smardray(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Time for u to be roasted
Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by EzeUche(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't think any supporter of Biafra wants to be a Nigerian.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by inkzpatty(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
no nid to read diz mumu stuff
Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by HiddenShadow: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
See the name Mumuni
Mumu= Foolish
ni= Person

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by 61Penguins: 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
you see what I said
another Yoruba mumunirudeen has come out to display his mumuness
y are these people so useless and hopeless? grin

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by okosodo: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Who wants to be a nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by chaloner(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Well ur name says it all... Make me and mumu come exchange words? MBA nu! angry

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by dealslip(f): 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
It has become the norm to put out extremely misleading headlines on this forum. ThIs headline has nothing to do with the write up. This is very callous. The moderators should do something about this trend. It appears it is deliberate to cause bad blood and further incite the already tensed atmosphere. Unfortunately the OP is making progress because the Nigerian youth is to lazy to read and will definitely fall for the headline.
Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by Terkimbi01: 8:31am On Jun 16, 2017
and it takes a Nigerian to shout for UNITY when fellow Nigerians are wiping out Benue State

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by blackfase(m): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Go away!

I'm Nigerian, (not proud to he one tho), and I support Biafra.

What's special about being Nigerian anyways?

This one na mumu, Oh sorry, I forgot, His name is MUMU-NI (hes a fool). No wonder, another fulani/ gambari asslicker....

#iamYoruba

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by Kaetoh: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2017
You be real Mumu ni.
Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by IJOBA2: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Kaetoh:
You be real Mumu ni.
grin NO BE SMALL MUMU NI MY BROTHERgrin

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be A Nigerian And Still Be A Supporter Of Biafra’ – MUMUNI by ifyan(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Wow so he implies that I can't express my own view, no freedom, I should enjoy suffering and smiling feeling.

Hmm if am to address him face to face na him name l go begin with.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Abacha Dead Of A Handshake And Apple: Said Al Mustapha / Magu, AGF May Clash Over Corrupt Ex-govs, Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.