Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I’m Not Racing, Because I Don't Even Know My Destination, I Just Enjoy The Ride: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Not Racing, Because I Don't Even Know My Destination, I Just Enjoy The Ride: (469 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Racing, Because I Don't Even Know My Destination, I Just Enjoy The Ride: by donmayorgroup(m): 2:34am On Jun 16, 2017
I’m Not Racing, Because I Don't Even Know My Destination, I Just Enjoy The Ride: Actress April Joju

Even when she says she doesn't believe in God, i still respect her lifestyle and the impression she has about life. With the kind of things happening around, i guess her write up below settles it all.

Its all courtesy of Nollywood actress April Muse Joju

Check it out!

In the journey of my life, I'm cruising... I switch lanes, I speed sometimes nd go beyond d limits,but I'm in control. I use my brakes when its necessary, my side mirrors sometimes, my inner mirror always. I indicate left/right when I feel like,nd in some cases, I just take a turn. Some passengers I ride with always,some I stop to let down, some I toss out d window. I really don't care how d body of my car looks, if I don't bash someone,I'll get bashed (I can't b too careful).. Its just a body, but I keep it clean,It can always be fixed. I purge my engine of bad oil, get filled with fresh oil to keep me going nd of course change my spark plugs nd service my nozzles.. No one likes a knocked engine situation. Im not racing,cause I don't even know my destination, I just enjoy the ride, take time out to check/fix my tyres nd keep moving. The journey never ends,the mode of transportation does.

READ ALSO:
[http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/04/rape-of-7-year-old-nigerian-actress.html]
Rape Of 7 Year Old Girl: Nigerian Actress, April Joju, Questions The Existence Of God[/url]

The above write up is maddening me right now.

Lie is really rough, its like a battle, a war zone where you do not care what people say, think or the impression they have about you. This is because, they will always be there to pull you down. and according to April Joju, "...I purge my engine of bad oil, get filled with fresh oil to keep me going......"

You flow with people you want to flow with in this journey of life. You are equally free to switch lanes, go slow, speed beyond limit, and...just do what you feel is right and makes you happy.

Do not let them pull you down...you can always pull through on your own.

Thanks Joju.

Read More Here>>>http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2017/06/im-not-racing-because-i-dont-even-know.html

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Sadness / Consequences Of Parental Negligence On Their Children / Motherhood/ How To Deal With Unwanted New-baby Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.