Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format (2154 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format by God1st: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2007
pls help out
Re: Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format by semmanuel: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2007
the test is very easy infact you will be given example of what they want you to do before you start its all about this graph and bar interpretation in the gmat and comprehension reading that you will try to find out if it is TRUE, FALSE, CANNOT BE DEDUCED FROM THE PASSAGE, there is no negative marking and the time is short but it is very simple that if you can just concentrate you will finish all. there is no synonyms and antonyms or this hard maths just read about hte graph and bar thing in ur GMAT and this tru or false somethin right now i don't know the name of those topics i could have been more specific
Re: Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format by semmanuel: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2007
another thing is that the result will be sent to your box in 30mins but their recruitment process is slow i have done mine since november and passed but not called yet so you will have to be patient with their process because they say their recruitment is from london
Re: Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format by buckiecool: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2007
Hey guys! why am i then having problems filling the form?Whenever i get to pick the first or second job openings there are no options to pick. abeg wetin dey happen?can anyone put me through?
Re: Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format by lazrin(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2007
pls concerning this standard chartered bank application, how does one apply? cos i hear that bank is really tight so i'll appreciate if anyone can gimme details for entry level. txs allot
merci
Re: Anyone With Standard Chartered Bank Test Format by flintstone: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2007
they ask SHL questions. search d internet 4 shl website to see sample questions. numerical and verbal reasoning. be wary of d time factor. on d day of d test be attentive 2 learn frm d example u'd be given. goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Nig Breweries Sales Executive / Cinfores Ltd Is Recruiting A Manager! / Nanny Wanted In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.