Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Parents And Teen - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents And Teen (331 Views)

Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents And Teen by Boanerges1(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2017
By grace am opportune to mentor some teens.

I can ascertain teens age is the most delicate age because once they get it wrong and it has been incurred into their life the deed has been done except God show or have mercy on such a child and the parents (guidance and mentor).

There’s one weapon which defile or makes a lot of purposeful teens to loose visions of their selves and be living in delusion which is
INFORMATION.

What makes “information” is combination of different “words” either right or wrong.

Information is can be defined

Follow the link below to read more

https://omojowoblog./2017/04/24/parent-and-teens/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Feminist Revolution / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Cholera: What Is Cholera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.