Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Candid Advice Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Candid Advice Is Needed (441 Views)

Please Help! I Need Your Candid Advice / Your Candid Advice Please / Help A Friend With Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candid Advice Is Needed by astutephemy(m): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello nairalanders.
Please I need you candid advice, presently am working with a bank as a marketer but got an offer with a distributing company as warehouse supervisor .
But my concern is about the working hours,which includes weekends and public holidays. Please should I go for these or still remain with the bank
Re: Candid Advice Is Needed by dingbang(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Continue in the bank.. You need time for yourself

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Think about the security in both before taking a decision.
Re: Candid Advice Is Needed by Afonjashapmouth: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
astutephemy:
Hello nairalanders.
Please I need you candid advice, presently am working with a bank as a marketer but got an offer with a distributing company as warehouse supervisor .
But my concern is about the working hours,which includes weekends and public holidays. Please should I go for these or still remain with the bank

It all boils down to

The pay
Your marital status
Security of the job
Your convenience

If all this are out of the way you can consider it based on the insecurity of jobs in the banking sector nowadays but if otherwise a bird at hand.......... My opinion

1 Like

Re: Candid Advice Is Needed by astutephemy(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks guys for your candid respond

yes ... the job security of working in a bank is something else . but wat bother me is that I was told if I will be able to start by Monday and I ask for a week or two weeks to resign n tidy up in my recent job only to be told No. that I should pay them off. bearing in mind that during their own briefing we were told that to quit we need a month notice. pls you thought .

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where I Can Undergo Six Sigma Training In Port Harcourt / Check Inn Hotel / Work From Home Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.