Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. (962 Views)

Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently / Pls Interpret This Dream-seeing A Particular Old Classmate Consistently / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by blackie01(m): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2017
My people often say a problem known , is a problem half solved. After my conversion, from the world to Christianity by my beautiful wife. A lot of things have changed about me. I now read the bible, christain literatures, play xtain music's and try as much as possible to lead a better life and believe me, God has been faithful.
Fornication , adultery, gangsterism and drinking alcohol is a thing of the past except smoking weed which I am still battling to stop. I believe I will overcome this too.
Messages I hear from the alter every Sunday has really changed my life. Indeed Bishop David Oyedepo is a true man of God . That is all I can say. I hope to make mid-week service a regular too, then wofbi , serve in a unit and win souls. I now understand the kind of family my wife wants. Quite, peaceful and responsible family, where the man leads by example in all. She is still naive and needs me to be a man and not a boy man.
Well enough of that.

Last night I had a dream. I can't remember how it started, but what I can remember is this.
I had gone back to see my wife in her town of birth after years of absence after graduation. Well I was not so rich, so we had prepared to close down her provision shop , so she can return with me to the city.
As we were in her shop, I discovered the shop has being locked for a while and rain had gained entrance into the caravan and destroyed some provisions .e.g , the rice in the basin.

It was raining and flood usually pass by the shop , so I asked her to pour the rice into the flood while we salvage whatever we can.

I can't remember what transpired but suddenly I was accoused by some local cult boys who informed me they were the new chairmen of the area and one dirty looking wicked guy introduced himself as their head and his request amongst others was that I leave my wife for him that he is interested in my wife. We had confrontation and him and his birds showed me their biro (gun) so I backed down , since I wasn't holding my side. They promising to come back. Immediately I knew why the shop was locked .

I can remembered what happened between us, but he left . I decided it was better I send my wife to the city immediately let my new friends help her settle into my abode while I sort her stuffs out since she will be staying there permanently and I won't want her to return anytime soon.

I needed all I could salvage and sell the rest off before joining her so she will have some money to start over again in the city. She had barely left for the city when the cult guy came rushing that I had taking his sweetheart from him. That I don buy market, I must pay for am.
They were armed, I wasn't. And it was getting hotter so I can to create a scene and jazz away.

They chased me but I was much more faster than they were. So I gave them some distance, during my escape, I learnt there was a cult fight between the 3 main group in that town. Well that was none of my business . Eventually I got to the main road and tried getting a bike(okada) to escape . But none would carry I. Eventually one stopped and off we went. But I noticed the okada man was so slow that we couldnt run much despite my urging. Again he was a close guy I couldn't really do much. Eventually they caught up with us and about 4 of them. Rushed towards me fully harmed . They thanked the bike guy and asked him to go or something like that .

Then 2 ic to the head shot twice and have me then gun to shut them. Immediately this happened, I knew it was the end, but I wasn't scared cos I knew I couldn't just die now and if at all , not like a coward.
Immediately he handed over the biro, he asked me to shut at them while they were all laughing at their stupidity , I knew the biro was not having bullets, so I was calculating and praying for divine direction on what to do. I discovered the leader held his gun carelessly, I targetted him without his suspicion, dived the gun from him, lighted his leg and that demobilsed him.
I quickly bailed up the others and requested the drop or I finish their leader. They were so shocked they dropped their weapons. I equally helped their knees bleed the hole I tooled their weapons , thinking of what next to do. I can't remember if the police came or not before I woke up.
This is the second time I am having this kind of dream , I don't know what's wrong or what I means . But I could be a message.
Please help me out. I wish their new faith jealously I don't want anything to do with those kinda life. Please help . Thanks and pardon my typos
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by iaminspired: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2017
blackie01:
My people often say a problem known , is a problem half solved. After my conversion, from the world to Christianity by my beautiful wife. A lot of tihings have changed about me. I now read the bible, christain literatures, play xtain music's and try as much as possible to lead a better life and believe me, God has been faithful.
Fornication , adultery, gangsterism and drinking alcohol is a thing of the past except smoking weed which I am still battling to stop. I believe I will overcome this too.
Messages I hear from the alter every Sunday has really changed my life. Indeed Bishop David Oyedepo is a try man of God . That is all I can say.
Well enough of that.

Last night I had a dream. I can't remember how it started, but what I can remember is this.
I had gone back to see my wife in her city of birth after years of absence after graduation. Well I was not so rich, so we had prepared to close down her provision shop , so she can return with me to the city.
As we in her shop, I discovered the shop has being locked for a while and rain had gained entrance into the caravan and destroyed some provisions .e.g , the rice in the basin.

It was raining and flood usually pass by the shop , so I asked her to pour the rice into the flood while we salvage whatever we can.

I can't remember what transpired but suddenly I was accoused by some local cult boys who informed me they were the new chairmen of the area and one dirty looking wicked guy introduced himself as their head and his request amongst others was that I leave my wife for him that he is interested in my wife. We had confrontation and him and his birds showed me their biro (gun) so I backed down , since I wasn't holding my side.

I can remembered what happened between us, but he left . I decided it was better I send my wife to the city immediately let my new friends help her settle into my abode while I sort her stuffs out since she will be staying there permanently and I won't want her to return anytime soon.

I needed all I could salvage and sell the rest off before joining her so she will have some money to start over again in the city. She had barely left for the city when the idiot guy came rushing that I had taking his sweetheart from him. That I don buy market, I must pay for am.
They were armed, I wasn't. And it was getting hotter so I can to create a scene and jazz away.

They chased me but I was much more faster than they were. So I gave them some distance, during my escape, I learnt there was a cult fight between the 3 main group in that town. Well that was none of my business . Eventually I got to the main road and tried getting a bike(okada) to escape . But none would carry I. Eventually one stopped and off we went. But I noticed the bokeman was so slow that we coouldnt run much despite my urging. Again he was a close guy I couldn't really do much. Eventually they caught up with us and about 4 of them. Rushed towards me fully harmed . They thanked the bike guy and asked him to go or something like that .

Then 2 ic to the head shot twice and have me then gun to shut them. Immediately this happened, I knew it was the end, but I wasn't scared cos I knew I couldn't just die now and if at all , not like a coward.
Immediately he handed over the biro, he asked me to shut at them while they were all laughing at their stupidity , I knew the biro was not having bullets, so I was calculating and praying for divine direction on what to do. I discovered the leader held his gun carelessly, I targetted him without his suspicion, dived the gun from him, lighted his leg and that demobilsed him.
I quickly bailed up the others and requested the drop or I finish their leader. They were so shocked they dropped their weapons. I equally helped their knees bleed the hole I tooled their weapons , thinking of what next to do. I can't remember if the police came or not before I woke up.
This is the second time I am having this kind of dream , I don't know what's wrong or what I means . But I could be a message.
Please help me out. I wish their new faith jealously I don't want anything to do with those kinda life. Please help . Thanks and pardon my typos

C'mon why show your personal stuff online, God back and study the word of God, for as many that are led by the spirit of God...... The answer to your dream lies in the word of God, study to show your self approved, His word is light to your part not internet
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by Afonjashapmouth: 6:56am On Jun 16, 2017
From what you have said, there are some attacks against your wife or the good things God has placed in your life that the enemies from that environment wants to steal from you. they are being hindered by your new found place with God. God is winning the battle for you so be persistent in your prayer life and serving God the more. He will help you the more.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by Afonjashapmouth: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2017
iaminspired:

C'mon why show your personal stuff online, God back and study the word of God, for as many that are led by the spirit of God...... The answer to your dream lies in the word of God, study to show your self approved, His word is light to your part not internet

What do you know If he can help himself will he be here Y not state the passages in the Bible he needs to read
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by blackie01(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2017
iaminspired:

Senior man , I nor like do this, come dey show myself. I like your yarn. I nor suppose wash my dirty boxer for outside or allow barber barb hair wen dey my anus. Abeg refer me to where I fit read for the holy book. This na second time e dey happen and I am really worried. Refer any book on interpretation of dreams cos intended travelling soon and I need to be sure this is no message in that dir action. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by marceeesty(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Bravo brother on your new life and your prayers, your ability to win physical fight in the dream is a function of your prayer life. Your wife has something attached to her that you don't know of most likely she is ignorant of it too,for the dream to repeat then God is really interested in it and in you acting towards it before its too late.I suggest you meet pray and ask him to speak further and go and see your pastor. A good one please.
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by blackie01(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2017
marceeesty:
Bravo brother on your new life and your prayers, your ability to win physical fight in the dream is a function of your prayer life. Your wife has something attached to her that you don't know of most likely she is ignorant of it too,for the dream to repeat then God is really interested in it and in you acting towards it before its too late.I suggest you meet pray and ask him to speak further and go and see your pastor. A good one please.

She is a prayer queen, she is my role model in my spiritual life.What could she be ignorant of. Pls pm me. Any course to worry. I hate going to pastors for prayers. Kinda hate someone laying hands on my head. So in order not to appear rude, I run away from them.
I believe if I know the problem, I can then channel my request specifically to God. And not praying vague prayers. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by boldx(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
As a child of God, don't base your life on public opinion. Pray and cancel the dream.

Please stop that weed you are taking cos it could be the cause of that dream. Not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of God.
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Usually whenever I have a dream I feel uncomfortable about, I pray. Once I pray and cancel such dreams that's the end. Since you're a new convert you should know a pastor or a leader in church, call and ask for scriptural verses of the bible to pray with, and cancel this dream of yours, also believe that nothing of that nature would happen after the prayers. That's all you need do.
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by iaminspired: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2017
blackie01:

Senior man , I nor like do this, come dey show myself. I like your yarn. I nor suppose wash my dirty boxer for outside or allow barber barb hair wen dey my anus. Abeg refer me to where I fit read for the holy book. This na second time e dey happen and I am really worried. Refer any book on interpretation of dreams cos intended travelling soon and I need to be sure this is no message in that dir action. Thanks.

Gen 41:15

Ezekiel 1:4-14
Daniel 1:17

Eph 1:17-21
Re: Please I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream. by babythug(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Seems to me there is something of value that you /your wife have that you've not been paying attention to! Could be your source of income, children or something like that! You've ignored it or you're so oblivious to it its shut down or not producing as much as is should! Due to the neglect the enemy had camped on it and now that you're becoming aware of it via this dreams it won't be restored without resistance!

You must pray intensively for God to point you in the right direction and give you victory. It's probably something very basic* but important!

Make out time to fast and pray for yourself! Let your wife join too

May God help you and us all

(1) (Reply)

I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New / Two Places You Can Never Let Your Wife Go. / Couple’s Nearly Nude Pregnancy Photos Gets Mixed Reactions – Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.