Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

*NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 (29358 Views)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by Emmaesty(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
naijacorper:
The truth be say no more ppa and schools go soon go on long vacation so stream2 guys Av to wait till schools go near resume. So u guys should just take chill pills till first week of September.
Why are you so annoying. Stream one can't go in May while stream 2 will go in September. Because of what. Rubbish people everywhere

1 Like

Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by kingsley3218(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
PatEinstEin:

August 1st or 8th is the date.....take it or leave it but mark both dates on your various calendars
I hear u sir! But if it's july,u owe me
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by kingsley3218(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Emmaesty:
Why are you so annoying. Stream one can't go in May while stream 2 will go in September. Because of what. Rubbish people everywhere
lol.....dont mind him,stream 2 usually comes in one month after stream one left camp. I am sure it's this month cos my CDS officer told me she'll be going to camp towards the end of the month. Remember batch B still has to come in while we have to pass out before they do.
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by Emmaesty(f): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
kingsley3218:
lol.....dont mind him,stream 2 usually comes in one month after stream one left camp. I am sure it's this month cos my CDS officer told me she'll be going to camp towards the end of the month. Remember batch B still has to come in while we have to pass out before they do.
End of this month ke.. ...... Possibly 25th shey.

NYSC Matter yaf tire me jawe.
It remains to go and look for husband to marry.

1 Like

Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by abiolasogey(m): 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
naijacorper:
The truth be say no more ppa and schools go soon go on long vacation so stream2 guys Av to wait till schools go near resume. So u guys should just take chill pills till first week of September.
mr nysc..no b September we dey go..na July next year..go jst dey spit rubbish

Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by kingsley3218(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Emmaesty:
End of this month ke.. ...... Possibly 25th shey.

NYSC Matter yaf tire me jawe.
It remains to go and look for husband to marry.
lol......patience! An announcement is imminent.....this same service go tire you o,its just the camping that is fun,after that,u'll be praying for 11 months to quickly run through so that u could begin another phase of your life.
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by elgeehione: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please you guys should be patient.We will communicate the new date to you in no distant time.We understand your plight.We are waiting for funding for the stream 2 soonest.
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by Emmaesty(f): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
kingsley3218:
lol......patience! An announcement is imminent.....this same service go tire you o,its just the camping that is fun,after that,u'll be praying for 11 months to quickly run through so that u could begin another phase of your life.
I've spent close to a year at home. Next month will make it a year since I wrote my final papers.

The wait has not been easy
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by Emmaesty(f): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
elgeehione:
Please you guys should be patient.We will communicate the new date to you in no distant time.We understand your plight.We are waiting for funding for the stream 2 soonest.
Okay oh....
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by elgeehione: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Docjosch:
Hello PCM, anyone here interested in relocation, redeployment or working out of posting to your state of choice can reach me via 07035621033 @ affordable price and 100% guaranteed..... This is no scam, I'm a corp member too serving presently

It's people like you we are looking for and we will catch you one day.Prospective corp members don't fall for his scam.If need relocation get to the camp first and God will make a way for you.Congrats prospective corp members hope to meet some of you in my camp in Ekiti State.
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by kingsley3218(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
Emmaesty:
I've spent close to a year at home. Next month will make it a year since I wrote my final papers.

The wait has not been easy
same was my case,I can relate, graduated jan 2015 and had to wait till B16 to get mobilized. You'll surely get there, just b patient!
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by Emmaesty(f): 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
kingsley3218:
same was my case,I can relate, graduated jan 2015 and had to wait till B16 to get mobilized. You'll surely get there, just b patient!
Mehn you tried oh....... .. 2 years at home. Mbanu I'll just die or run mad sef. It's very painful na

NYSC be wasting talents cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by oseka101(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
elgeehione:

It's people like you we are looking for and we will catch you one day.Prospective corp members don't fall for his scam.If need relocation get to the camp first and God will make a way for you.Congrats prospective corp members hope to meet some of you in my camp in Ekiti State.
lolzz please don't waste energy to catch them instead use the energy to tell Nysc board of directors that it's high time this stuff becomes optional...
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by kingsley3218(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Emmaesty:
Mehn you tried oh....... .. 2 years at home. Mbanu I'll just die or run mad sef. It's very painful na

NYSC be wasting talents cry cry cry
hahahaha........i didn't die,so u wouldn't too.....its painful but remember, bad roads often lead to beautiful destinations so just believe something good is in store for you

1 Like

Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Emmaesty post=58114238] Why are you so annoying. Stream one can't go in May while stream 2 will go in September. Because of what. Rubbish people everywhere [/quote

You Don vexed are you a pcm
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Emmaesty:
You dy vex are you a pcm
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by snopzy(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Dear stream ll pcm, this post is meant to pressure NYSC to break it silence over our posting. But we all have a role to play, here is frcn news room number 08033818197 send them message on watsap, sms or even give them a call simply request them to invite or interview the official of NYSC on the subject matter. the more messages they receive the more serious they'll take it. we must force NYSC to talk to us. thank you all as you cooperate.
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by Doyin400l(m): 5:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Corpers Wee!! You can do your medical certificate of fitness with me with 3k. FOR MORE DETAILS ;
Contact me on whatsapp or call 08159127748
Re: *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 by eskepar: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2018
please i was unable to register during batch a stream I 2018 registration, can i register during batch a stream II

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / List Of Ho Much State Govt Pay Corpers / Solution To Errors In Names & Matric No On NYSC Senate List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.