Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? (428 Views)

Bulk SMS? Stay Away From Padisoft.com / GURUS: Can I Create Bulk Sms Account Using My Android Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? by Allee: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2017
You can do Bulk sms Marketing by sms service provider as like sms to support by just following some steps.you go on site of bulk sms to support see All Product and select Transactional/Promotional Bulk sms service then we provide you panel. Enjoy the benefit of sms marketing. SMS marketing is one of the powerful tool to target all customers.
Re: How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? by Angela12345: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2017
As we already know about the latest advertisement technology i.e sms marketing service. Now almost all the industries use SMS Service for their promotional marketing activity and even for sharing important Information with their clients.
Re: How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? by Tom21: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2017
All you need to do to get started with sms marketing online is an SMS platform that enables you to create, send and manage text campaigns. That's precisely what offers you at an affordable price, with excellent back-end support. Once you have the system in place, you can let clients know how bulk SMS could really benefit their business.
Re: How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? by Lina12: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2017
best sms marketing service requires 3 things: contact numbers to whom you send messages, text matter, and the mechanism to send messages.Mobile number databases sold in the market for few thousands are literally useless with lot of outdated and irrelevant numbers. Every business' requirements are unique. It's not possible for someone to keep ready the contact numbers of the category that you need.
Re: How Can We Do Bulk SMS Marketing? by Anjelina: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2017
There are multiple ways to promote your mass sms marketing Business I would suggest you first make your website FaceBook page and start promoting it on FaceBook, twitter, instagram, google plus and you can also do SEO to promote your business and also run a PPC Campaign, you can do email marketing lots of ways to promote your business if you want to go with seo so one of my frnds who is seo expert if you want I can give you the contact number.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Max2 Phablet Release Date In India - Xiaomi Launch Hindustan / Iphone 8 Yet To Be Launched But Chinese Are Already Selling Iphone 8 / Etisalat Name Changed; 9mobile Telecoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.