Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Can I Show A Lady That I Really Love Her? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Show A Lady That I Really Love Her? (776 Views)

Guys; Can You Marry A Lady That Has Gone Through This? (see Photo) / How Do I Show Evidence Of Payment For Ads? / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Show A Lady That I Really Love Her? by kassim2(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2007
There is a girl around me where i stay I`ve told her how much i care about her but she thinks am joking but deep in my heart am serious.what do i do,to show that i really care. cool
Re: How Can I Show A Lady That I Really Love Her? by cuteass1(f): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2007
Well sweep her off her feet by doing little things that don't cost you anything but means the world to her. Just be yourself and don't try too hard. Don't push it. Say things like you mean them, don't be non-chalant, girls dislike that. Good luck
Re: How Can I Show A Lady That I Really Love Her? by Loyalty(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2007
cute ass,i see u know alot, well it all depends man, you know dem gurls sometimes are hard to understand. but once you do understand dem the rest is stealing candy from a baby, you should have tried knowing her first understanding her personality knowing what she wants,what she dislikes while doing so you should try as much as you can to keep it strictly professional.professional in the sense that you shouldn't openly express how deep your feeling are for her, i believe its ok u do it the old school style, try dates, then when u see a spark that should be a starting point, just work toward what she wants, we'll be here for you, goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here And I Want To Make New Friends / Shalom To All! / Bored? This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.