Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) (40440 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns In A Lovely Red Outfit (Photos) / Rita Dominic Stuns At AMAA Awards 2018 / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by Intellad(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
nurshah:

Ohh my God why would any one wish to waste time even going back and forth with you?
You are a bitter ..excuse me I meant extremely bitter person. You lack self confidence hence using of word as ugly on someone who obviously is pretty ...

She isn't behind your failures in life ,you can simply submit your self to ritualists if you can't go on in life.

I won't dignify you ,dear.. But of course iexpect you to unleash your frustrations on me
lame bro.. move on to the next thread, this one is done.... peace......
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
nurshah:

Please dont dignify it any further,clearly you can sense grave depression and so it is looking for who to drag into the whole with it.

Now ,confess,why is your face glowing? And please don't tell us its water

lol...it is water oo.

I use dudu osun and Shea butter for my face.

I drink lots of water too. (first thing in the morning)
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol...it is water oo.

I use dudu osun and Shea butter for my face.

I drink lots of water too. (first thing in the morning)

But you don't use Shea butter in morning shey? Coz I hear it will darken you.

How ever stick to it ooo... You look lovely ..that's y frustrated ones want to kill you
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by pweetiedee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
nurshah:

But you don't use Shea butter in morning shey? Coz I hear it will darken you.

How ever stick to it ooo... You look lovely ..that's y frustrated ones want to kill you

No I don't use it in the morning. It darkens if u use it during the day, especially under the sun.

Using it overnight is okay.

thank you very much.

Lol...
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by Zane2point4(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
I cant see the beauty o.
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by swiz123(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
you cannot cheat age.. old woman!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by PDPGuy: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
fastgyal:
Beautiful. she's very beautiful
but if I were Rita and still unmarried at that age, then I need to start asking myself what is wrong with me.
She may not be desiring to get married though
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by graciella(f): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Igboblog:
We all know that the secret of every woman's beauty is make up, so telling her to remove the makeup is like murdering her grin

The secret of every woman's beauty is not make up oo!
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by Missfads(f): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
she is so fine...

In other news...
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by binsanni(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
hmm anti u done old oooo
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wow, she looks divine kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 4:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Igboblog:
Popular actress Rita Dominic just shared this photo on her Instagram account and got her fans talking

Source : http://ndigboblog..co.ke/2017/06/rita-dominic-stuns-in-new-photo-fans.html?m=1
You see the effects of chronic lesbianism? At 51 no husband, no kids, her title is slay queen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido, Dbanj, Maleek Berry, Sina Rambo, Bred & Adewale In Throwback Photo / Reekado Banks Drowns Himself In Alcohol [PICS+VIDEO] / Victoria Kolawole Cleavage Baring Photos: Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.