Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes (17385 Views)

Network Unlock your Iphone under 1 minutes **Latest method / Unlock Your Iphone With Just 5k All Carrier / Unlock your iPhone For Just ₦5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Available
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by hoodboy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
see how you are not picking my calls now...
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Available
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2017
hoodboy:
see how you are not picking my calls now...
i will replace ur chip soon. New one is out
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by wildchild1: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
eliascomm55:

Are you sure new one is out? I need like 10 today tomorrow
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
wildchild1:

Are you sure new one is out? I need like 10 today tomorrow
yes. Contact me on 08036430500
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by Scammer(m): 1:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Jafsent30:
will work on iphone 7 verizon with bad esn?
Verizon phones are factory unlocked.
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2017
grin
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy

Available
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by hoodboy(m): 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
eliascomm55:

@eliascomm55

you failed to send a working chip as promised yesterday and offered to do a refund same day, failed to refund and promised to do it today, failed again.

I have been very civil and understanding with you, for a chip I ordered since the 6th, picked it up on the 7th and it failed to work, was patient with you till new working chip came out, you made me spend extra money ordering from another vendor after you offered to do a refund since you were not upcoming with the replacememt.

Now I have called you a number of times today, you have completely ignored me, you have ignored my messages as well.

Oga respectfully refund my money ASAP.
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
hoodboy:

@eliascomm55

you failed to send a working chip as promised yesterday and offered to do a refund same day, failed to refund and promised to do it today, failed again.

I have been very civil and understanding with you, for a chip I ordered since the 6th, picked it up on the 7th and it failed to work, was patient with you till new working chip came out, you made me spend extra money ordering from another vendor after you offered to do a refund since you were not upcoming with the replacememt.

Now I have called you a number of times today, you have completely ignored me, you have ignored my messages as well.

Oga respectfully refund my money ASAP.

you ll get refunded on Wednesday. Cheers
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Available
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by DUNKA(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by wolero7(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
@eliascomm55, please do the needful. You told the guy Wednesday last week. He has open a thread which the guy above me posted. It is good to clear your name. Besides, how much is the chip sef? It can do damage to your image that the money can't repair. Turn up Biko.
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by DUNKA(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
wolero7:
@eliascomm55, please do the needful. You told the guy Wednesday last week. He has open a thread which the guy above me posted. It is good to clear your name. Besides, how much is the chip sef? It can do damage to your image that the money can't repair. Turn up Biko.
Don't mind him because of 5k he does not know his business can die here shocked
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
DUNKA:
Don't mind him because of 5k he does not know his business can die here shocked
nothing can kill my business. Tell him to send my chip back. We owe ourselves
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
wolero7:
i have responded to his thread
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by spenca: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Scam till you refund his money as earlier agreed! please stay away from patronizing this guy.
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
spenca:
Scam till you refund his money as earlier agreed! please stay away from patronizing this guy.
i am a popular marketer on Nairaland so you can call me any name my real customers know i am a straight forward person. Me and that bastard owe ourselves. He owe me chip and i owe him 5k. Tell him to return my chip and i refund his 5k. Chikena
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by DUNKA(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:
i am a popular marketer on Nairaland so you can call me any name my real customers know i am a straight forward person. Me and that bastard owe ourselves. He owe me chip and i owe him 5k. Tell him to return my chip and i refund his 5k. Chikena
As you called it common 5k and you are still talking tough shocked. It is a pity that was how one proud no. 1 online car dealer was humbled. You will soon find out that this bravado is not worth it. Mark it down
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
DUNKA:
As you called it common 5k and you are still talking tough shocked. It is a pity that was how one proud no. 1 online car dealer was humbled. You will soon find out that this bravado is not worth it. Mark it down
Lets watch and see
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by nicebaba: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:

Haba why call him a bastard Thats totally uncultured mr man..... You rendered a service which is selling an appliance/gadget. If at all anything is faulty you should even be the first person to satisfy the customer by sending another chip or sending him the 5K. With this era of BVN, social media etc i am sure the guy will send you back your faulty chip. Get off your high horse bruv.....i too sell gadgets and even hate to hear from a buyer again unless he/she wants to buy something again or refer someone to me......hence why i make sure any of my used items are vigorously tested........
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
nicebaba:

Haba why call him a bastard Thats totally uncultured mr man..... You rendered a service which is selling an appliance/gadget. If at all anything is faulty you should even be the first person to satisfy the customer by sending another chip or sending him the 5K. With this era of BVN, social media etc i am sure the guy will send you back your faulty chip. Get off your high horse bruv.....i too sell gadgets and even hate to hear from a buyer again unless he/she wants to buy something again or refer someone to me......hence why i make sure any of my used items are vigorously tested........
Dont be annoyed bro. The guy has really got me angry and i want to show him he is not stubborn. He really want the matter to get more serious and i am ready for him. He should be wasting his time posting rubbish on my thread, i dont give a damn. That doesn’t stop my business on Nairaland. All i want from him is to come and confront me or send my chip and i will send his 5k quickly. Thanks for your time bro
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by nicebaba: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:
Dont be annoyed bro. The guy has really got me angry and i want to show him he is not stubborn. He really want the matter to get more serious and i am ready for him. He should be wasting his time posting rubbish on my thread, i dont give a damn. That doesn’t stop my business on Nairaland. All i want from him is to come and confront me or send my chip and i will send his 5k quickly. Thanks for your time bro

All the best bro. I know you will resolve it amicably. Have a prosperous business year!!!
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by otunbadan(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
eliascomm55:

eliascomm55 IS A #THIEF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by sirlop(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2018
eliascomm55:
Aren't you shameless? You call your customer a bastard. You have shown u aren't a straight forward person. You sold a chip to him when chip stopped working. Am aware of everything that happened. You should be ashamed of yourself cos I am totally disappointed in you. Y not respect yourself by doing the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 3:11am On Jan 05, 2018
nicebaba:

All the best bro. I know you will resolve it amicably. Have a prosperous business year!!!
Thanks
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by aril: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2018
eliascomm55:

You are wrong yet you are trying to act funny. You even called your client a bastard publicly but wait o... what do you mean by you owe each other?

Bro the earlier you resolve this issue the better for you. You are the one selling chip abi and for your mind you think you are the only person on NL selling chip ba. Watch how your competitors will be praying so hard that your head shouldn't correct yet until they win all your client over.

Again the earlier the better with a line or two to apologise to hoodboy ur client for your utterly rudeness.

If you love your business go and do the right thing fast!

Thank me later.
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2018
aril:

You are wrong yet you are trying to act funny. You even called your client a bastard publicly but wait o... what do you mean by you owe each other?

Bro the earlier you resolve this issue the better for you. You are the one selling chip abi and for your mind you think you are the only person on NL selling chip ba. Watch how your competitors will be praying so hard that your head shouldn't correct yet until they win all your client over.

Again the earlier the better with a line or two to apologise to hoodboy ur client for your utterly rudeness.

If you love your business go and do the right thing fast!

Thank me later.

you can write whatever you like. But I won’t change my word, he must return my chip before i send his money. He have my phone number, shop address and account details. I am ready for him.
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by eliascomm55: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by venorite(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
This op sha no get sense.was even playing on getting chips from him. But this one he's calling his customer bastard, let me carry myself and go...
Re: Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes by omoskenso(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
eliascomm55:

But how old are you?

Egotism at it peak. You called ur customer a Bastard,you shud also return his bastard money before claiming Nairaland.com invisible man of the year!!. Stop deceiving ursef dat notin can happen, the difference between you and dose that has failed is Time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Subscribe To Airtel #200 For 1GB Data Plan / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I / Computers and Hi Tech Gadget Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.