Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians (8380 Views)

NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out / 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by twinstaiye(m): 11:02am On Feb 02, 2007
Arsenal for life! Screamed Dodiki Anjorin, immediately he regained consciousness after the major operation to remove the kitchen knife buried in his skull. Dodiki, a staunch Arsenal fan did not even ask after his own health but was more pre-occupied with the fortunes of his darling team which at that point in time was engaged in an exciting match with Tottenham. Arsenal won 3-1.

Read the rest in this link http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/sports/february07/02022007/sp102022007.html

Gunners who wish to help the ardent arsenal fan can do so by making enquiry at the Vanguard office.

We wish him a quick recovery.
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2007
shocked   shocked   shocked   shocked   shocked   shocked

Please tell me its not true!
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2007
Do people actually take sports fanaticsm to that level?
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2007
The first thing a guy thinks of after he comes back from the dead is Arsenal! Not ma! Not pa! Not bro! Not sis! But Arsenal?

He needs deliverance! That's definitely a spiritual case! angry
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by justkunmi(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2007
what?
things we do for football, innit?
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2007
That reminds me. . . I need to be very careful with the fanatics on this forum o. Lest I piss one of you off and you come after me with a smoking gun! grin
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by marlet01(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2007
keep it kool, am sure he would survive cos Arsenal's are survivors wink
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2007
Sharrapp your mouth there! The bolton guy just didn't do a good job! If he was dead now, you won't be spitting rubbish!

It was God that saved his life. PERIOD! angry
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by justkunmi(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2007
marlet01:

keep it kool, am sure he would survive because Arsenal's are survivors wink

i'm laughing terribly at you. he'll survive because arsenal's are survivors??u want to place the guy's survival on arsenal's runs. . . ??
u want the poor mother to cry herself to death cool
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2007
See what I was saying about fanatics? We need prayers!

*Goes down on her knees and starts speaking in tongues*
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by marlet01(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2007
Razorr:

Sharrapp your mouth there! The bolton guy just didn't do a good job! If he was dead now, you won't be spitting rubbish!

It was God that saved his life. PERIOD! angry
Your wink ass showed how stupid you are. grin
how are you so sure the guy would die. God would surely protect him from every harm that's just all.
The mother can keep praying but God has the final say. He would survive believe it or not cos am not joking here.
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by justkunmi(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2007
Razorr:

See what I was saying about fanatics? We need prayers!

*Goes down on her knees and starts speaking in tongues*

lol.
dont bite urself with the tongue speaking o
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by dblock(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2007
Razorr:

Do people actually take sports fanaticsm to that level?

It's Europe we are talking about here of course they reach that level, welcome to planet earth where everything isn't roses and gold etc.
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2007
OK. . .  Marlet01 is it me, or are you as mentally deranged as you apear to be?  
Why are you contradicting yourself? A moment ago, you were attributing his survival to the prowess of Arsenal and now, you want to do an about-face and start praising God!

I thank God for answering my prayer sha.  cool
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by dblock(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2007
wattup Razzor
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by marlet01(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2007
Razorr

keep it kool am not here for any blow up with anybody just keep it kool

peace.
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2007
@dblock. Well, I know that the Europeans are crazy, but I'm shocked that Nigeria is reaching that same level of craze!
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by toptho(f): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2007
before i read the article i thought the boy was in england but was shocked that this occured in nigeria.when did the fanaticism reach that level.I hope the boy survives this attack
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by SirKay3(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2007
Anyway it's strange to hear that this kind of thing would happen here in naija.

Since it's real, my candid advice for all, not only ARSENAL fans is to be very very careful, most especially those of you that goes to viewing centres to watch matches.

This game is for friendship not enmity please,

Let's pray the guy survives by God's grace.

May God help us all
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by kitaun(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2007
Isnt it just sad that some peeps here choose to distinguish the fact that it happened to a fan of a rival club than consider it bad enough that it could lead to the loss of the life of a young man angry

I believe we should rather look for ways of helping the young man rather than castigate him for his fondness for his beloved club cool

have we all forgotten that it could happen to[b] anybody[/b]? Be the person a blue, red or whoever angry
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Razorr(f): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2007
Elder Kitaun, no vex abeg.
However, please help me answer this question, what would make a football fan in his right senses stab a fan of another club, when he hasn't got shares in the club?
It's spiritual, init?
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by SirKay3(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2007
@ Razor,

May God just help us o.

It's saddening
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by kitaun(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2007
Sir Kay,

AMEN

Pls could you join me on YIM NOW
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by dblock(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2007
It's human nature, lalalalalalalala

"stabbing someone in the background"
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by BlackMamba(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2007
I wonder if Arsenal even considers the existence of such fans in marketing their product. What a waste of passion.
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by dblock(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2007
Hey lets not make this about arsenal here, it's got nothing to do with arsenal, just some crazy guy stabbing a innocent fan that happens to support arsenal fc. Gunnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"Hope I don't get stabbed, you know being a gunner and all"
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Mustay(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2007
Na wah o!
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by dblock(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2007
Nah wah Gidi Gan grin grin
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by SirKay3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2007
BlackMamba:

I wonder if Arsenal even considers the existence of such fans in marketing their product. What a waste of passion.

It could happen to anyone please. It's not an ARSENAL thing.

How on earth would anyone ever imagine a BOLTON fan stabbing another fan. What would a Man U or Chelsea or Liverpool fan do? Na to send the poor boy go meet Baba God now

Easy on him please
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by Radiant(f): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2007
My bro (Man U fan) once got into a serious fight with an Arsenal fan one day. It was a really bad one but no stabbing tho'. cheesy

I'm not surprised though I wish the boy a fast recovery sad
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by kabiyesi(m): 1:24am On Feb 04, 2007
Razorr ~ You hit the nail in the head. When Oyinbo sneezes, my people must cough.

I'll implore the mother of the victim to directly appeal to the Gunners in North London, telling them that her son is ready and willing to die for Arsenals. And the perpetrator should likewise, inform Bolton that he is willing and ready to defend the honor of the Wanderers. Obe ku, malu ni aye ohun baje.
Re: Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians by kitaun(m): 1:46am On Feb 04, 2007
@Kabiyesi, which village do you hail from or head?? I would love to know b4 i decide whether u deserve a proper reply!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Win 2012 NPL Title / Top Football Players To Honour Kanu Nwankwo / NPFL: Warri Wolves Vs Giwa FC (3 - 0) On 18th march 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.