Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! (2295 Views)

IPOB Members Wear Black Cloths Today, Remove Biafra From Cars / Idol Worshiping Faithfuls Are The Ones Delaying Biafra From Materialising - Kanu / Video: Why Did Nigeria Erase Bightof Biafra From The Map? – Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2017
This is an insult to Nigeria nation, an immigrant of 1800AD claimed Nigeria territory for secession! It's like the black American claimed American territory for African nation in the United state of America!
Should there be Biafra sovereign state, it must be claimed in these countries, Cameroon, Gabon and Equatorial guinea where the first dead state of biafra state created by Portuguese!
I here by call on the Government of the federal republic of Nigeria to take legal action on Igbo and their project of biafra on Nigeria territory!
No matter how long it may take Nigeria will take their land from Igbo either by peace or by force one day!
oladeebo from Abuja

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by LionDeLeo: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2017

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Nobody takes those empty brains serious, But i love the entertainment they provide on nairaland & Facebook

5 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by raker300: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:
Nobody takes those empty brains serious, But i love the entertainment they provide on nairaland & Facebook
lol. Keep laughing until the referendum comes...by then you'll have a new set of jokes to laugh about

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by raker300: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Op, Biafra is older than Nigeria. Nigeria was mapped out from Biafra after the British conquered the region.

I know your history starts when the British arrived..but humans, religions and cultures existed before then

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by feelgoodInc: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:
Op, Biafra is older than Nigeria. Nigeria was mapped out from Biafra after the British conquered the region.

I know your history starts when the British arrived..but humans, religions and cultures existed before then

GBAM End of discussion.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:
lol. Keep laughing until the referendum comes...by then you'll have a new set of jokes to laugh about

Don't get it twisted, mr hate filled ipob youth, don't care wether you get your so called referendum or not, all am after is some good entertainment, the results of ur agitation does not & will not affect me in any way

6 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:

.. but where? in the present today Nigeria territory?
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by Crystolexy: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
These guys are not ok, when was Nigeria created?

oladeebo:
Igbo is a tresspaser that must be proscuted!
Before Nigeria accept anything referendum on Biafra, Nigeria Government must first legally confirmed that biafra is with in Nigeria territory before if yes right if no igbo must pack and go and find where there biafra land is, to be created!
Can igbo as a Jew migrate to Israel today and agitating for Biafra sovereign state there?
why in Nigeria?

Focus on the unemployed occupation status your Nigeria has brought upon you instead of getting mad over a people charting their course and future. Nigeria great grand mother wasn't even conceived before 1800 AD.

Nigeria was used to expire different people from whom they used to be into extinction and we say no to that.. you can continue living non existence

6 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by Crystolexy: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:

Don't get it twisted, mr hate filled ipob youth, don't care wether you get your so called referendum or not, all am after is some good entertainment, the results of ur agitation does not & will not affect me in any way

I think it does bother and affect your brain negatively a lot, it takes your time and gives you hypertension.. that's y you're seen on every thread about IPOB and Biafra.. You masturbate on it, you sleep it, wake it, drink and eat it, in fact it is your life without it your whole life is finished

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Igbo is a tresspaser that must be proscuted!
Before Nigeria accept anything referendum on Biafra, Nigeria Government must first legally confirmed that biafra is with in Nigeria territory before if yes right if no igbo must pack and go and find where there biafra land is, to be created!
Can igbo as a Jew migrate to Israel today and agitating for Biafra sovereign state there?
why in Nigeria?
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Crystolexy:
mr ok!
what is biafra?
when was biafra created?
by who?
and where?
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by Etogist: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:

Another lie from Afonja busted. Op come and defend this.

3 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by fineboynl(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2017
this op is a teenager. since you said its 16 century map than who cave out that Nigeria map I am seeing there? Nigeria is just a century old. and was cave out by Britain. we leave separately before the Britain arrive. there we have been carrying international trade before then even in slavery time.

3 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:

Can some one agitate for Dahomey, Gold coast or Upper Voltal in Nigeria territory today? if not, why? and how Biafra is possible on Nigeria Soil?
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Crystolexy:

I think it does bother and affect your brain negatively a lot, it takes your time and gives you hypertension.. that's y you're seen on every thread about IPOB and Biafra.. You masturbate on it, you sleep it, wake it, drink and eat it, in fact it is your life without it your whole life is finished

sigh...am bored, ipob youths like you ain't entertaining, i prefer d fanatics

1 Like

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2017
fineboynl:
this op is a teenager. since you said its 16 century map than who cave out that Nigeria map I am seeing there? Nigeria is just a century old. and was cave out by Britain. we leave separately before the Britain arrive. there we have been carrying international trade before then even in slavery time.
I want you to show me the Biafra dead state in the map, and where it was created? and how it was smuggle into the Nigeria territory?
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by kingzizzy: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Lord Lugard tresspassed when he created Nigeria from Biafran territory.

4 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2017
A GOOD PROVE WE AIN'T PART OF NIGERIA....LUGARD TRESSPASSED......AND IN THAT MAP NIGERIA IS NOT CREATED ALREADY AND DOESNT SHOW IN THE MAP.....ANOTHER PROVE BIAFRA IS OLDER THAN NIGERIA.....HISTORY U WON'T LEARN IN SCHOOL....YET IT SURFACES AS A RESULT OF THE ENEMY TRYING TO PAINT US BLACK

3 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2017
kingzizzy:
Lord Lugard tresspassed when he created Nigeria from Bisfran territory.
mr man is this biafra map in the Nigeria territory?
look at where the dead biafra was created by portugese!
why the dead biafra resuscitate in Nigeria territory?
why can't any one agitate for Dahomey, Gold coast or Upper volta in Nigeria territory today?

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by fineboynl(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2017
oladeebo:

I want you to show me the Biafra dead state in the map, and where it was created? and how it was smuggle into the Nigeria territory?
you are a teen and unenlightened. your map is not correct. that's not the position where Benin is in the map. look at the correct map.

2 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
fineboynl:
you are a teen and unenlightened. your map is not correct. that's not the position where Benin is in the map. look at the correct map.
lol!
show me biafra here!
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by capatainrambo: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
brain dead op
guess you didn't see the location of kogi in your map or the rivers Niger and benue usless afonja

2 Likes

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by bantudra: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
biafra is in cameroon...we know that....ipob sees us as soft target thats why they dont dare go to cameroon to claim biafra..

they know the cameroonians would take them out...!... angry
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by hammer6: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
BIAFRA STARTS FROM SS/SE AND EXTENDS INTO CAMEROON, RIGHT UPTO THE BORDER OF CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC.
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
hammer6:
BIAFRA STARTS FROM SS/SE AND EXTENDS INTO CAMEROON, RIGHT UPTO THE BORDER OF CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC.
why it's Nigeria you want your biafra and not in cameroon and central African!
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
capatainrambo:
brain dead op

guess you didn't see the location of kogi in your map
or the rivers Niger and benue
usless afonja
Igbo must quickly go to their land of origin to claim biafra land, they were adopted children in Nigeria, if at all Nigeria die, igbo didn't have any share in the heritage.
This must be clear to them!
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Crystolexy:

Focus on the unemployed occupation status your Nigeria has brought upon you instead of getting mad over a people charting their course and future. Nigeria great grand mother wasn't even conceived before 1800 AD.

Nigeria was used to expire different people from whom they used to be into extinction and we say no to that.. you can continue living non existence
...are you serious at all?
Who were Nigeria great grand mothers that were not conceived before 1800 AD?
Oyo Empire is not exist then?
Benin Empire is not exist in 1800 AD?
Bornu Empire is not born?
Heei! igbo! if at all Nigeria die, the Nigeria empire will only have legal right to have share in the heritage!
Not igbo the adopted child! ok!
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
capatainrambo:
brain dead op

guess you didn't see the location of kogi in your map
or the rivers Niger and benue
usless afonja
don't be surprise look:

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by hammer6: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
oladeebo:

why it's Nigeria you want your biafra and not in cameroon and central African!

I AM AN IGBO MAN, WE WANT TO DETACH OURSELF AND LAND FROM AFONJA AND ABOKI AS A MATTER OF EMERGENCY. I HOPE I ANSWERED UR QUESTION?
Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by capatainrambo: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
oladeebo:

Igbo must quickly go to their land of origin to claim biafra land, they were adopted children in Nigeria, if at all Nigeria die, igbo didn't have any share in the heritage.
This must be clear to them!
usless afonja

no time for u

Re: Grabbed Biafra From Nigeria Territory Is Illegal To International Law! by oladeebo: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
hammer6:

I AM AN IGBO MAN, WE WANT TO DETACH OURSELF AND LAND FROM AFONJA AND ABOKI AS A MATTER OF EMERGENCY. I HOPE I ANSWERED UR QUESTION?
Not yet!
Do you know the origin of biafra?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Monkey Pox Injection Hoax Swept Through Igboland / PDP Is The Reason Buhari Travels Abroad For Treatment – Presidency, APC / E Be Like Say Sowere Be D 2nd Most Popular Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.