Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Efe Justifies Critics With "Somebody", Compare With Bassey's Joy&pain Rap. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Efe Justifies Critics With "Somebody", Compare With Bassey's Joy&pain Rap. (373 Views)

New Music : Debie Rise X Bassey - Joy & Pain Mp3 / (New Music) Debie Rise Ft Bassey – Joy & Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efe Justifies Critics With "Somebody", Compare With Bassey's Joy&pain Rap. by villagecraft: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2017
BBNaija (See Gobe) winner, Efe Michel Ejeba, popular known as EFE, shares a new banger “Somebody”.

The song is produced by his long time friend and producer, Duktor Sett,

Many now advice Efe to forget music and forge ahead with something else but the Bbnaaija star took to social media to bash his critics saying if u no like my style, close your ear.
Bassey had earlier been featured in DEBBIE'S song "Joy&Pain", the 3rd runner up of the 2017 reality TV show has put some professional displays since the show ended where she had featured regularly with bassey and both have become more promiscuous than the 1st and 2nd place house members.

Listen to both songs and compare

http://www.naaija.com/2017/06/efe-somebody-download/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ipubafricastaff

Re: Efe Justifies Critics With "Somebody", Compare With Bassey's Joy&pain Rap. by KnowMore: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Swagg Tee X Young Ceezy X Mike Willem - Bounce(lyrics) / Maleke Ft. Harrysong – Wasn’t Me / [MUSIC]: Alexander V Feat. Kristina Antuna - Like I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.