Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF (2257 Views)

Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president / Igbo Must Produce President In 2023 –Senator Hope Uzodimma / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by astana1: 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Alhaji Ahmed Sule, Secretary, Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, in this interview justified the Arewa youth coalition’s three months quit notice to the Igbo to leave the North, saying the North is tired of insults.

HOW do you see the threat issued to the Igbo to leave the North before October 1, 2017?

We have a sovereign state with sovereign powers, whether it is the President or whoever is charged with the responsibility, he is duty bound to take care of any situation that is going to threaten the unity of the country. What brought about the Kaduna declaration? Over the years you have the Igbo people – their idea of Biafra within a sovereign state has become like a child’s play. You don’t try to make jest of situations like that especially in a country like Nigeria.

So the ACYF forum supports the quit notice to the Igbo to leave the North?

Things are getting too much and we are getting used to allowing them get away with it. Why should you always be talking about Biafra? The Arewa youths have never talked about breaking away from this country, in fact all we do in our programme is making sure this country remains united.

Is asking the Igbo to leave the North and the northerners in the South-East to come back to the North not part of attempts to break the country?

When you make threats and get away with them, it is not healthy. The average northerner is looked upon in a very funny way and as an illiterate. We have been swallowing it. What does that depict? We have learned people in the North just like in any other part of the country.

What do you think made the ACF end up backing the Arewa youth leadership?

The position we took is simple because, we are not fighting. If it is Biafra you want, always put your cards on the table. If you want to break away, you are not satisfied with the marriage and unity, okay, please, start moving, there is no fight in it.

Your quit notice followed the May 30 sit-at home. Does sitting at home to mourn the dead violate any law of the land?

To mourn the death of whom?

Those who died during the Biafra war

What we are talking about is beyond that sit at home thing. The average northerner accommodates a lot of stress and pains and silent insults from other parts of the country especially in the South…

Is the North marginalized?

Every part of this country is marginalized because it is either you are in the system or not.

Do you agree that Igbo should have the Sovereign State of Biafra?

If they can manage and there is no war about it. The three months quit notice has no inclination of violence because violence is the worst thing that comes up. We never said we are going to use force. Do we have any weapon to use force?

Why did your group dare the police to arrest the Arewa youth leaders?

As a policeman when you are given orders you are supposed to function.

Your group, the Arewa consultative forum was a part of the Arewa youth coalition, is that correct?

Yes, it is

And you are seeing absolutely nothing wrong in the Kaduna declaration?

There is nothing wrong, there is nothing abnormal in it.

Don’t you think that your statement could have sparked some hatred somewhere, some violence somewhere even though you said you meant no violence?
Is anybody in this country praying for violence to take place? You have freedom of speech. Treason in such statement Somebody has the right to say he wants to break away from the country and nothing happens to him and you have somebody who is just talking about allowing him to go… How do you see comments that the statement is treasonable? It is not treasonable. It is how you want to interpret it. It cannot be treasonable if you cannot say there is treason in the Biafran stand, you shouldn’t turn round and say there is treason in such statement.
So what does the north want?
The north wants peace. The north on its own is fighting anything that is retrogressive to this country’s progress especially the Arewa youths. The police have issued statement that they are going to arrest those who have issued this statement because at the moment we do know that Nnamdi Kanu is being tried for treason, he is on bail and why should your group not be arrested?

Who said our group should not be arrested? Did any one of those people say they should not be arrested, that they cannot be arrested? You dared the police, it was reported that your group dared the police to arrest them If there is an order inviting somebody or if there is an order of arrest coming from the court or whatever or from the powers that be, then the police have a duty to go and effect the arrest.

From Channelstv

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/insist-igbo-must-go-sule-aycf-scribe/

1 Like

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by sarrki(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Abeg enough box this rubbish Sule
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by MediumStout(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by sarrki(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Enough of this rubbish sule
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by sanandreas(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Above the law. Treason statement but as long as you are from the North no whahala.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by astana1: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Too much hate going around

6 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by Ehiscotch(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2017
These guys ought to have been arrested.
Making inciting comments shouldn't be condoned.
Such boldness in his comments are making me believe the Northern conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by stonemasonn: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2017
The move by the arewa youth was a good move, it's aim was to call the bluff of ipob's agitation and it seems to be working. The ball is now in Nnamdi Kanu's court.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by rano1: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by nototribalist: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
The zoogeria must fall period

4 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by Sammmypoko(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
One Nigeria is all we ask for...#saynototribalism
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by astana1: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by EvilMetahuman: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
These guys ought to have been arrested.
Making inciting comments shouldn't be condoned.
Such boldness in his comments are making me believe the Northern conspiracy theory.
name one person that has ever been arrested for making inciting statements?

Its funny how the same people who supported suleiman's call for the killing of fulani or kanu's call to kill all hausa and yoruba, the ones wailing about ordinary quit notice.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by ShootToKill: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Abokki-gworo and their rotten tooth make me laugh. You want Igbos to leave your land but still want to be joined at the hips with them in the name of 'one naijeriya'.

The Gworo-toothed and their power-greedy mentality that is about to destroy them.

Militants have also told you to forfeit your oil wells and leave the south. Hope you are making plans because Igbos are already leaving.

All I know is that heads or tails, when this over, the hausa/fulani will no longer have the status quo that arrogates so much undeserved power to them. That I am sure. We will ensure that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by ShootToKill: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Its funny how the same people who supported suleiman's call for the killing of fulani or kanu's call to kill all hausa and yoruba, the ones wailing about ordinary quit notice.

Are you abooki or just pro-aboki muslimudeen? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by Ehiscotch(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

True talk.
But the IG & Kaduna state government promised to bring them to book.
I never wailed about those two guys; I do not comment based on tribal & religious sentiments. FOR THE RECORD.
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by MalcoImX: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
Abokki-gworo and their rotten tooth make me laugh. You want Igbos to leave your land but still want to be joined at the hips with them in the name of 'one naijeriya'.

The Gworo-toothed and their power-greedy mentality that is about to destroy them.

Militants have also told you to forfeit your oil wells and leave the south. Hope you are making plans because Igbos are already leaving.

All I know is that heads or tails, when this over, the hausa/fulani will no longer have the status quo that arrogates so much undeserved power to them. That I am sure. We will ensure that.

This is the type of talk that is always the cause of your troubles. You believe you're better than others when you're not.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by EvilMetahuman: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:

True talk.
But the IG & Kaduna state government promised to bring them to book.
I never wailed about those two guys; I do not comment based on tribal & religious sentiments. FOR THE RECORD.

There is freedom of speech. As long as no one is killing igbos yet or evidence that someone is planning to kill anybody. kaduna state government just said to bring down the polity that has already been heated by the igbos.

No one is gonna get arrested.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by EvilMetahuman: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

Are you abooki or just pro-aboki muslimudeen? grin
no.
I'm anti stupiid flat heads.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by ShootToKill: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
This is the type of talk that is always the cause of your troubles. You believe you're better than others when you're not.

Ok I tell Kanu to roll on the floor and beg your gworo-teeth while singing zoo anthem. Get out! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by ShootToKill: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
no.

I'm anti stupiid flat heads.

Are we 'flat heads' stupid for asking to live in a country different from you gworo-toothed and ewedu oligohydramnias skulls? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by drss2(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2017
of couse Igbos will leave d north for dem, but do they think we ar fools we know n they know dat their beloved buari dullard is no longer coming to aso rock, so d only way to get back power through d window is to throw d con3 into caos for military takeova. weldone more fuel to their engine.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by EvilMetahuman: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

Are we 'flat heads' stupid for asking you to live in a country different from you gworo-toothed and ewedu oligohydramnias skulls? grin grin
yes stupid enough not to take a quit notice that allows you people to leave gworo toothed ewedu people.

Gworo people said they are tired of living with drug dealing cannibals. Get the fhuck out already.

8 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by MalcoImX: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

Ok I tell Kanu to roll on the floor and beg your gworo-teeth while singing zoo anthem. Get out! grin grin
Just honestly look at Kanu. Does he look like a freedom fighter to you? He looks more like the scamming-FFK-Omokri types.
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by HiddenShadow: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
stonemasonn:
The move by the arewa youth was a good move, it's aim was to call the bluff of ipob's agitation and it seems to be working. The ball is now in Nnamdi Kanu's court.

The move was a stupid move

It ended up bringing the attention of United Nations to the fragile nature of Nigeria

Do you know the high level international talks going on now

2 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by ShootToKill: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
yes stupid enough not to take a quit notice that permits leave gworo toothed ewedu people.

Gworo people said they are tired of living with drug dealing cannibals. Get the fhuck out already.

The Easterners are going already why are you still calling them 'stupid'? What is your own definition of 'non-stupidity'. Swallowing amala, shiiting in nylon and throwing ewedu-stained nylon-shiits all over?.

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by SHAKABOOM: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by HiddenShadow: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2017
drss2:
of couse Igbos will leave d north for dem, but do they think we ar fools we know n they know dat their beloved buari dullard is no longer coming to aso rock, so d only way to get back power through d window is to throw d con3 into caos for military takeova. weldone more fuel to their engine.

Their plan is not a military takeover but an interim government headed by a Northerner( Remember Morsi of Egypt after the fall of Mubarak)

Once Igbos leave, Yorubas in the North will be used as a hostage deal to force Osibanjo to surrender power

If Osibanjo refuses, they will keep killing Yorubas in the North until he surrenders power

3 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by ShootToKill: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
Just honestly look at Kanu. Does he look like a freedom fighter to you? He looks more like the scamming-FFK-Omokri types.

You promised me he will sing zoo anthem in kuje. He didn't. Don't you think you are the bigger scammer who promised and failed like the typical zoogerian politician?

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by BiafraIShere(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2017
I blame my brothers that chose to live with savages in the first place. I'll rather live in Mali than North. Since the colonial period, these barbarians have been killin people, but thank God that Igbos are now disserting the north in drooves, we wll see who will be the ultimate looser in the end.

1 Like

Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by stonemasonn: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

The move was a stupid move

It ended up bringing the attention of United Nations to the fragile nature of Nigeria

Do you know the high level international talks going on now
high level international talks? Please enlight me.
Re: Why We Insist Igbo Must Go — Sule, AYCF by MalcoImX: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:

You promised me he will sing zoo anthem in kuje. He didn't. Don't you think you are the bigger scammer who promised and failed.

grin grin
Do you ever realize that to us Kanu is inconsequential. He's nobody in the scheme of things. Conduct a survey if you want. No northerner takes him any serious. Let's assume Kanu is your commander - would you line behind him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Happening Now / Release Nnamdi Kanu's Dead Body - FFK Tells Buhari / Uproar In PDP Headquarters As APC Flag Was Sighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.