Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Clamouring For Biafra The Wrong Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Clamouring For Biafra The Wrong Way (378 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Clamouring For Biafra The Wrong Way by Ogashub(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2017
AND THIS WILL BE MY LAST COMMENT CONCERNING THIS ISSUE

Sometimes I am surprised to see people kneel or bow down to greet Nnamdi Kanu. This Man is in his early 40s but even older people kneel down to seek his blessings. Who does He think he is? Even the children of Israel didn't bow to greet Moses. South Africans didn't even kneel to greet Mandela. Humility and simplicity should be one of the hallmarks of a great leader. Even Moses did not talk rudely to pharaoh while seeking for the freedom of the Israelites. I have studied him now for a while now and found out that he is actually just a rebellious, inconsiderate, misdirected and ethnically biased individual who claimed to have studied history but never learnt from its lessons. With the way he's being worshipped by some gullible and illiterate Igbo youths lately, I wonder what will become of him if Biafra ever becomes a reality. For me, in my own opinion, I think being Igbo or Biafran, just like your faith, should be a thing of the heart; being conscious of your identity and roots in all you do. For me, I think being Igbo is not Just an identity but a state of mind. Just like the Jews, The Igbo race is a nation without walls but in our quest for Biafra, we tend to cage ourselves. After all, no other tribe drags the east with us and as such we can fully develop our region, maximize our potentials and make our regions a better place for our children even without declaring a sovereign state.

If Biafra can be achieved peacefully and without bloodshed, FINE!!! But otherwise, No human being's blood is worth shedding for that cause. After all,The Igbo nation is Bigger than Biafra.

EMMANUEL KINGS FOR http://ogashub.com.ng

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Clamouring For Biafra The Wrong Way by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2017
And what is ThT your name again?

(1) (Reply)

Is Owelle Rochas Okorocha Largely Misunderstood? / How We Escaped From Boko Haram – Chibok Girls / This Evans Kidnapping Issue Is Getting Boring In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.