Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (46196 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested / Kidnapper Evans Was A GTBank Major Customer - Wife Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by JoNach: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=zamirikpo post=57568621]

my friend sharap........has anyone forced u to read, if u dont need the news/updates on crime, move on, for me i need to be informed. i've learnt two things from this short story.
1. I could be trailed for a long distance, so as i drive, i have to be alert
2. keeping these criminals in prison doesnt stop them from committing crime.

Enough if not all should be squeezed out of evans for public good.[/quot

Would have loved to reply you and explain better , but your response show you are one of the kids I try to avoid on NL ... So no need, it will never sink in ur head.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by Tecno66: 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/billionaire-kidnapper-evans-reveals-abducted-rival-gang/
Immagine a convicted kidnapper allowed to pick call in prison. He is even coordinating the affairs of his gang while in prison. I weep for this country. The police should take this information seriously and do a follow-up.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by whizzler: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Greene66:
Phone in prison for a kidnapper?
Are u alarmed? Prison in Nigeria like all over the world are as comfortable as ur money can buy.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by Tecno66: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've always respected Evans,

But with how he is confessing...he is simply a Jewman who can't handle torture.
They are humans too. Most times we think they are super humans because of their heroics which are mostly influenced by hard drugs. When caught they look ordinary without those drugs.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by VickyRotex(f): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nigerian government reacts 2 "quit notice" by South Africans, Wat has dat got 2 do wt Evans

Thought I was the only one who saw that. grin

Effect of Copy and Paste grin
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by zamirikpo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=JoNach post=57572897][/quote]

ok.....DADDY.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by smileyoo: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls stop celebrating this criminal, he need to be sentenced sharp sharp. i hate these criminals because they 've a way of making the hard-working fellows look lazy, especially in the eastern part of nija.
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Na wa for dis people o,anyway today marks the 13 anniversary of my being introduced to doggie style,since then I have not looked back except when I'm not being hit very well from the back.

#itsdoggieornothing

Ajepako funjosh eleko1 aminat508 rokiatu vickyrotex and osusumustflow how una dey

when you go get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by VickyRotex(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

when you go get sense

E no fit get ooo. Kin sepe. cheesy grin
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by rezzy: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
tolugar:
Put a call to someone in prison

Am beginning to like this Guy

Yes, some prisoners have phones.

I made calls to a brother while he was in Ikoyi maximum prison
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by Joiceee(f): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
no1madman:
Don't believe everything u read in d papers. . .
thanks for the advice
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by chiraqDemon(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Theyveedo:
So his rival was organising crimes from prison and also had access to a phone Awesome!

Ft fucking c
Even abroad, crime lord's coordinate their gangs from prison. That's the power of connection
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by melody91: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
profmallor:
Its called fear, a lot of people you would like to think are hardened people are really soft on the inside. He knows how much trouble he is in now, and soon if he keeps singing, those outside that he has their secrets would silent him. You will only hear he slumped and died of heart attack.

lol...you're right sir
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by notoriousbabe: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:

when you go get sense
when you take me to your village
Re: Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang by Davida33: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2020
Instead of being a political cultists why not avail yourself of various opportunities the internet offers.

See what I do to earn some coins that may amount to huge sums later if you persevere.

You can join my team if you care!

My signature below speaks for itself. You pay 2000naira one-time registration fee Only. ITS FREE afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Mob Strip Phone Thief In Ogun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.