Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you (1224 Views)

Please Guys Read:new Single From A Nairalander Artist WONDABOI "AFRICANBOI" / Freelance Job Offer For Nairalander’s Artist/band / Please A Nairalander/artist Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Greetings Beautiful people

We got you an amazing package today, and that is "BETTER LIVING"EP (Extended Play) From Shady Moderino. This EP was released on 14 February and it contains exclusive tracks and Believe me its entertaining, inspiration, and educative it portrays pure afro hip-hop culture, have a good moment listening to Shady Moderino rap skills and also enjoy great music production

Believe me download and listen to the great artist now and ado don't forget to share shady moderino type of music is exceptional it's a new age movement

Dowload via the link below

http://www.ayoxomedia.com/2017/02/album-better-living-ep-shady.html

Thank you for downloading, sharing and your likes

1. Better Living ft. k dream

2. Searching ft. Bukassino

3. What you want

4.Death Lullaby

Twiiter @iamshedrack
Instagram@shadydefinite

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by samchide(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2017
I appreciate Good Music and this is one of em

Death Lullaby my favorite thou is it a real life line out there ?

Keep it up Good Music .

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2017
samchide:

I appreciate Good Music and this is one of em

Death Lullaby my favorite thou is it a real life line out there ?

Keep it up Good Music .

Thank You @samchide
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thank you friends for viewing and downloading keep it cooming

I Appreciate

BETTER LIVING
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2017

I Appreciate

BETTER LIVING
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by chrislilfee(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
billionaireshed:

I Appreciate

BETTER LIVING

Contact me on WhatsApp,I will give u free uploads bro,My grease to ur elbow- 0 7 0 63 75 6140
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
chrislilfee:

Contact me on WhatsApp,I will give u free uploads bro,My grease to ur elbow- 0 7 0 63 75 6140

Hey Chrislilfee. Thanks I appreciate. I'd buzz you up. Cheers to the good life.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 1:24am On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks for listening keep it coming
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by Geminixked(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]y'all check out this new hit by a nairalander titled OGBENI
it's just fresh and unique, check out, thank me wen it's on repeat...lol
http://www.naijawoofer.com/xked-ogbeni-prod-nami-xkedofficial/
OGBENI by xked
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Thank you folks for downloading and listening to my song please do drop your views on thoughts about the song

Cheers

#Betterliving
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Hey Fans best believe you are all having a great day Nice one

Download my songs Now for free

Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dowload via the link below

Thank you for downloading, sharing and your likes

1. Better Living ft. k dream

2. Searching ft. Bukassino

3. What you want

4.Death Lullaby

Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by handsomeres: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Advertise Your music ,video,web and products for free
Hello guys this is a new platform for advertising music, video, web, and all other products for free
We are based on good adverts we post you ads all around our website and also other website, our aim is to promote products, to our user satisfaction we’ll like you to visit our advertisement platform click here
www.advert.ajehcompu­tercenter.com.ng to see our ads, holla spaces are free now place your ads now before it’ll be occupied
NOTE: Best Advert Promo Coming Soon In six days time interval holla to get yours to be the best
you can still visit our official website www.ajehcomputercent­er.com.ng for more news
Still have any problem? Contact us at Support@ajehcomputer­­center.com.ng
or click here
https://ajehcomputercenterblog./2017/07/18/advertise-your-music-video-web-and-products-for-free/
Re: Nairalander Artist with Reekado Banks at First EP Launch Download Now thank you by billionaireshed(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

[music] Baddy Oosha Ft. Olamide & 9ice – Timbalowo 2.0 / Download MP3: Davido Ft Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi – Aza / How To Know The Progression Of Any Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.