Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Getting Loans! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Loans! (662 Views)

Nigerian Central Bank Bars Loans To Big Debtors Post-crisis / France Loans Nigeria $100M For BRT Buses In Lagos / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Loans! by sdavirus: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
CAN ANYONE HERE, SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE WITH ME OF WHAT THEY PASSED THRU IN OBTAINING LOANS, ESPECIALLY FROM MICROFINANCE BANKS, TIPS, NAMES OF FAVOURABLE MICROFIANCE BANKS, DURATION OF PROCESS, PAYBACK PLANS AND INTEREST RATE, ALSO, DO ANY OFFER WITHOUT COLLATERAL? YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED. THANKS
Re: Getting Loans! by johnitalio: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
hello to you, i need your assistance and i am looking for someone who can finance me in rice importation business. i do worked india company. they are majorly into importation of rice, rice, tyre and sugar.they are making billions of naira in this business. i have a full contact of thailand rice farmers and they are ready to do business with me because i have already contacted them.these rice business is a good biz indeed and you make good profit from it. if you can assist me on that. i can give you more details on that. i will be waiting for your response back to me. this is my email address italiong2005@yahoo.com or 08054605601
john akinsanya
Re: Getting Loans! by sdavirus: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Thanks for you reply Bankyiie, but what exactly does viable mean in this context? I am also in PHC
Re: Getting Loans! by twinskenny(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2010
bankyiie:

If your loan is for a viable business venture. send your business plan to Elpidios Resources.
They can help you with finance and loan syndication.
Call 07040181326 or email bankyiie@hotmail.com for more info.

I just sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Bi-monthly Magazine / Aspire To Be A Land Owner Within Laagos State Nigeria / Buy A House Now & Make 15 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.