Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities (23203 Views)

Southern Kaduna Massacre Of 184: Protests In Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja Over Killing / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" / PIB: Saraki Protests As Kachikwu, Adeosun Shun Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Oladelson(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
okay
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
To Maclatunji that never fails to remind Igbos that They don't know how to play politics,

Is this dirty form of politics the one you called Politics? Where will the rep from SS start to argue abput Host community when the whole SS members in HOR is less than
only NE members

This country needs rrestructuring and not what some hungry people that are loosing weight in the name of fasting are saying

23 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by ragiluhivo(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by EzeUche(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
South South.... Please speak a little louder

It seems like you only find your voice when it involves your peaceful neighbors the Igbos

Do you see the robbery?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by AlexVic: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Where were our southern lawmakers. Especially SE. This was d best time negotiate to their benefit.

2 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The North will still not feel the impact of all these because they are Cursed with Bad Leaders who keeps them down through religious and illiteracy.

The North will always be a clog in the wheel of the South

IPOB thinks he is smarter than an Abok#, oga go pack well, the aboki# will soon beat you at ur own game while you keep shouting ndi ara

1 Like

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Firefire(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria, a fraudulent country with highest numbers of fraudulent leaders.

6 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by watchindelta(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria is not a country but stil not understand where to clasify dem put

1 Like

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by princenaira(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2017
I love this, my South south brothers ate like the Esau in the bible who got satisfied and sild his birth right for common plate of food. They keep dissociating themselves from the proposed Biafra struggle and preferred the Hausa/ Fulani. This is just the beginning the game ahead. More Northern States to be enlisted. One Nigeria indeed.
obyrich:
That's nice

8 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by codedguy1(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
And our niger delta senators and rep members will not bring this to the notice of everyone.

They just seem to agree to everything that proposed or altered yo favour the north and they sit and collect sitting allowance.

In as much as I believe the north is parasitic, we should also not shy away from the fact that the ss leaders are a bunch of visionless selfish cowards.

3 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Klington: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
Why Kano & Kaduna ?
gud n commonsensical question, but i can't believe this is coming from you of all people.. .. .. has the change started affecting you or because ur pay master has gone AWOL grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by AlexVic: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
To Maclatunji that never fails to remind Igbos that They don't know how to play politics,

Is this dirty form of politics the one you called Politics? Where will the rep from SS start to argue abput Host community when the whole SS members in HOR is less than
only NE members

This country needs rrestructuring and not what some hungry people that are loosing weight in the name of fasting are saying

The SS knowing that they are not up to their northern counterparts should make deals with the SW and some lawmakers in the North central. Sway them to their side in some matters then lend their own muscle when called upon. Politics is scratch my back and I scratch urs. Don't tell me the south ain't got political allies.

And yes most of southern politicians can't play politics. They are too individualistic in the game. We don't have even 1 politician that possess huge political clout.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:

IPOB thinks he is smarter than an Abok#, oga go pack well, the aboki# will soon beat you at ur own game while you keep shouting ndi ara
Who is doing Ipob or biafra or Aboki

I'm telling you that your so called smart or cunning is at nears end. Continue in your folly

6 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Fremancipation: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2017
We south south crew and we niger deltans, is this the resource control you have been waiting for?

ok let's continue. May one naijiriya last till the oil finally depreciates in value. Some people will never know who their true enemies are.

15 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by drnoel: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Where are the fake SS people

Come and tell the real SS people that Biafra is not a better deal for them

Kano Kaduna and Lagos host communities

See broad daylight theft

Let me see any cow that will shout, One Nigeria

But what are the southeast, southwest and southsouth senators doing while it was read? Where they sleeping? Relax and lets know the details of the silly bill first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2017
AlexVic:

The SS knowing that they are not up to their northern counterparts should make deals with the SW and some lawmakers in the North central. Sway them to their side in some matters then lend their own muscle when called upon. Politics is scratch my back and I scratch urs. Don't tell me the south ain't got political allies.
The North Central is an appendage to the core North and the whole Southern vote can't totalled the Northern votes.

The South will always have their Say and quote the constitution while the North will have their way by mere "yay" or "nay"

6 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Kyase(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Benue is a huge grazing reserve with your forefathers land about to be shared between a Malian fulani and a Gombe Fulani and you are busy applauding them.

I ll remember to keep more rations for you in an an IDP camp where you will be displaced to.

What is really wrong with this Benue People
no one i repeat no one, will take our land for grazing, so you dont worry about us. We'll take care of ourselves, you wont see us shouting and crying for help to the international community. We arent loudmouth cowards, neither do we beat our sexy chest
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by JustMercy: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Please Federal Govenrment Pipeline pass through my shop backyard in Ilorin and there is oil depot in Oke-Oyi, Kwara State. You must include us in Host communities
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by AlexVic: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The North Central is an appendage to the core North and the whole Southern vote can't totalled the Northern votes.

The South will always have their Say and quote the constitution while the North will have their way by mere "yay" or "nay"

An " appendage" can always be swayed. But u offer them something better than they are getting from the north anyone would sway. That means the south has got nothing to offer. We don't even have a strongman in our political field. All the ones that were in power for over 10 years were there for their own pocket so didn't build firm alliances.
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by soflygerian(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
Why Kano & Kaduna ?
kaduna host a refinery, as for kano am not yet sure maybe pipeline pass them backyard

1 Like

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Kyase(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
One million almajiri are right now in the street in the North and you are shouting back to school.

Maybe you mean Eze Goes To School.

2 million igbos are out nationwide hawking

3 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by vecman22(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:
Where is the we niger deltans and we south south oya come and embrace your one najiriya.

Op you should have added Biafra to the title. That's the only way they show up.

Why are you guys crying for the SS

You guys should go and face your dead biafruad
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by obailala(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Didn't know there were pipelines in Kano. But then, whilst this report will raise many eyebrows (obviously cos north is mentioned), I think it makes logical sense to those who understand it. Fact is that, if communities which produce oil are the only ones referred to as host community, thousands of Niger-Delta communities would be stripped off their oil revenue status as there are only few communities which actually produce the oil while others only house flow-stations or just pipelines.

1 Like

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
no one i repeat no one, will take our land for grazing, so you dont worry about us. We'll take care of ourselves, you wont see us shouting and crying for help to the international community. We arent loudmouth cowards, neither do we beat our sexy chest
Benue Fifth Columnist we ve heard you

8 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Jesuspikin8: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

only NE members

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by madridguy(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Nice one.
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Fremancipation: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
vecman22:

Why are you guys crying for the SS

You guys should go and face your dead biafruad

Nobody is crying for anyone. In fact at this point I don't even want any of them in Biafra. They are a big liability. They should just remain in one naijiriya.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Kyase:
2 million igbos are out nationwide hawking
90% of those hawkers have an SSCE result so no biggy. Travel outside the confines of Gboko and get a feel of what's happening.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by GistFullGround: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Where are the fake SS people

Come and tell the real SS people that Biafra is not a better deal for them

Kano Kaduna and Lagos host communities

See broad daylight theft

Let me see any cow that will shout, One Nigeria

You are just a slowpoke and an empty vessel.
How is Biafra good? You greedy people.
We will fight our battles ourselves and do not need your help.
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Kyase(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

only NE members

one thing you fail to understand is that the north is not one, just allies
Re: PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities by Aonkuuse(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Enejon:
Kano get oil? Kaduna get oil? Una dey mad well well
Hahaha ha illiteracy. Common read and understand is a problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Unveils A Statue Of Akanu Ibiam In Abakiliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.