Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

*association Of Past Criminals (APC)* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *association Of Past Criminals (APC)* (356 Views)

Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / List Of Past And Present Managing Directors Of NNPC / Role And History Of Past Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*association Of Past Criminals (APC)* by femivvita: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2017
This looks like a direct attack on the ruling political party, it's not an attack it's an observation that I said from the start. I remember writing an article on how *APC administration is not a replacement for Jonathan failed tenure* stating my major reason to be *the obvious decamping of the old thieves and criminals that contributed not just to the fall of Jonathan's administration but to the party at large*.

APC is not a fresh air like we thought they are just same *corrupt air in another container, Nigerians didn't have a good chance to choose we just want someone who could tackle corruption heads on because our beliefs is that corrupt leaders ruin our great Nation so we voted in a fearless Lion King who did justice to that and in his first year big boys corrupt criminals were being probed and tried, the claim that stolen money were being returned renewed our faith in this administration even when the country economy is in recession and the average man can't afford 3 square meal, as a student I ate only ones daily because the *garri* that have been saving us since birth is now more expensive than friend rice in *kfc*.

*APC* have been deceiving us from start, they have all this structured out and even when it looks like they were doing a great job, the plan is simple, cripple the opposition since they (PDP) themselves are criminals of the highest level, so that the coming election will just be easy with no opposition power.

*Nigerians this is the time to wise up and stop voting political parties because of some unreal absolute loyalty or the change(money) they give us to promise us change or their sweet and deceptive media campaigns* and take your time to profile the candidate to vote wisely.

I have talk my own, this is not for us but for the coming generation so they don't face same hardship like we do.

*Buhari's administration in numbers*
*electricity* - *failed*
*corruption* - *joke*saraki is cleared of its 18 count
*economy* - *lost* Kemi Adeosun is not even a finance major
*forex* - *excellent* at least our youth can do scam and survive on continuous fall in naira
*entire administration* - *comic* our president now have aso Villa in London paying hugely with our taxes and his medical bills also on us yet we die here everyday with our health system rotten.

*In 2019 if you sell your next four years again it's on you*.

My name is
*Aghe Isaac Olufemi*
*Naijajournals*

(1) (Reply)

Our Mumu Don Do / Rivers State:governor Wike Dissolves Rivers State Executive Council / President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigeria Is A Scam - Fani Kayode (reactions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.