Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt (1285 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt by femi4: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has moved the Super Eagles’ Russia 2018 World Cup qualifier against Cameroon scheduled for August from the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo to Port Harcourt, reports Owngoalnigeria.com.

Quoting sources from the NFF, the website said the football house was no longer comfortable with the spate of bad results in Uyo. Super Eagles have won just two games at the magnificent Godswill Akpabio Stadium and the recent loss against South Africa, it said, has convinced the federation that the ground is jinx.

But the NFF says it is moving the game to Port Harcourt based purely on logistics grounds. Transportation to the stadium factored as part of the reasons, as it takes 45 minutes to drive from the hotel of the Super Eagles to the stadium, while the none presence of vocal home support also played a role.

https://guardian.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/The-Super-Eagles-of-Nigeria.jpg

The choice of Port Harcourt ‎is yet to be fully agreed as renovation works at the ground is yet to be completed, so the NFF has placed the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna and the national stadium in Abuja on standby.

http://guardian.ng/sport/nff-moves-eagles-cameroon-world-cup-qualifier-to-port-harcourt/?F
Re: NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt by MindSeducer: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt by MindSeducer: 1:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Evening bro! Kindly help me unlock my hauwei e3531 modem. IMEI:860556025463050. Sorry, came here cos i couldnt post on that thread in the computer section. Thanking you bro
Re: NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt by MindSeducer: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2017
femi4:
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has moved the Super Eagles’ Russia 2018 World Cup qualifier against Cameroon scheduled for August from the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo to Port Harcourt, reports Owngoalnigeria.com.

Quoting sources from the NFF, the website said the football house was no longer comfortable with the spate of bad results in Uyo. Super Eagles have won just two games at the magnificent Godswill Akpabio Stadium and the recent loss against South Africa, it said, has convinced the federation that the ground is jinx.

But the NFF says it is moving the game to Port Harcourt based purely on logistics grounds. Transportation to the stadium factored as part of the reasons, as it takes 45 minutes to drive from the hotel of the Super Eagles to the stadium, while the none presence of vocal home support also played a role.

https://guardian.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/The-Super-Eagles-of-Nigeria.jpg

The choice of Port Harcourt ‎is yet to be fully agreed as renovation works at the ground is yet to be completed, so the NFF has placed the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna and the national stadium in Abuja on standby.

http://guardian.ng/sport/nff-moves-eagles-cameroon-world-cup-qualifier-to-port-harcourt/?F
Evening bro! Kindly help me unlock my hauwei
e3531 modem. IMEI:860556025463050. Sorry, came
here cos i couldnt post on that thread in the
computer section. Thanking you bro
Re: NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt by femi4: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
MindSeducer:
Evening bro! Kindly help me unlock my hauwei
e3531 modem. IMEI:860556025463050. Sorry, came
here cos i couldnt post on that thread in the
computer section. Thanking you bro
Re: NFF Moves Eagles, Cameroon World Cup Qualifier To Port Harcourt by MindSeducer: 1:07am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
Thanks Bro

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea In Negotiation To Loan Morata To Stoke City / Know The Date And Time Of Our Next WC Qualifiers Game / Stephen Keshi & Peter Rufai As Nigeria National Team Players(throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.