Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,632 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can Anyone Explain To Me How Take GOD Name In Vain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Explain To Me How Take GOD Name In Vain (325 Views)

Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Explain To Me How Take GOD Name In Vain by ngoremeka: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
good day please can any body give me an example or explain to me how someone take GOD name in vain using our everyday behaviour in nigeria?
Re: Can Anyone Explain To Me How Take GOD Name In Vain by OtemAtum: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
ngoremeka:
good day please can any body give me an example or explain to me how someone take GOD name in vain using our everyday behaviour in nigeria?

There is no such thing as taking God's name in vain. However, humans can take the names of the gods(children of God) in vain. For example, if you joke with the name of Yahweh instead of praying with it, you have taken his name in vain according to the bible. If you mock Allah or Moloch or any of these religious gods, you have taken their names in vain.

However, to take the names of bad gods like Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, etc in vain is why I am born. Because it is not possible to declare the purpose of God Almighty for humanity without taking the names of some bad gods, who want that purpose hidden in vain.
Re: Can Anyone Explain To Me How Take GOD Name In Vain by ngoremeka: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Read And Win A Prize!!! Expectations (a Poem) / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Defiling Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.