Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill (372 Views)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill by exlinklodge: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Being Unable To Pay N200k Bills

This story is so touchy and I believe in what benevolent Nigerians can do. 31 year old, Mrs Esther Jegede and her set of triplets pictured above are currently being held at the prenatal ward of Ayoradex Hospital, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State, for failing to offset their N200,000 medical bill.

It was gathered that Mrs Jegede gave birth to her set of triplets, two girls and a boy through Cesarean section on 6th of June 2017 and have been detained at the hospital over unpaid medical bills.

According to Guardian News, father of the triplets, Rasheed Jegede, is a low-range furniture maker that cannot afford to pay the bill. He said prior to the triplets, they already had three children they were catering for.

The nursing mother has appealed to Nigerians to come to her aid. She says she is getting weaker by the day due to hunger as she struggles to breastfeed the triplet whenever they cry for food.

In her words:

“My husband’s job does not provide enough food for the family. We are in dire need of financial assistance. This is why I am appealing to kindhearted Nigerians to come to our aid,” she said

Anyone that wishes to help can go direct to the hospital or call the couple on 08039480815

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/mother-her-set-of-triplets-detained-in.html

cc lalasticlala seun mynd44 missyb3 please move to front page so Nigerians can help this couple out.

Re: Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill by exlinklodge: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2017
oo
Re: Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill by verygudbadguy(m): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2017
God is awesome. He is unquestionable.

There are very wealthy families looking for even one child to their name but could not on their own. But look at a poor man who I am sure wanted only one and Baba Gode gave him 3 at once. It might be an avenue for God's blessings to manifest in that family sha.

Twale Baba Gode. Your ways are mysterious to us, your creations.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill by lotannad: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2017
I really do not know y Nigerians like putting themselves thru unnecessary hardship and headache. They already hv 3 kids,y get pregnant again?it is not a single to give birth to 20 kids as long as u can comfortably take care of them. I pray God send help to them and me too.
Re: Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill by ojun50(m): 11:49am On Jun 16, 2017
In less than 24hours God will send an helper.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill by Seajae: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
God exists and He will show his everlasting mercies here. It's well
Re: Mother & Her Set Of Triplets Detained In Lagos Hospital For Unsettled N200k Bill by mamialolo(f): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
May God send a destiny helper speedily.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Goes After Law Regulating Bleaching And Skin Toning(read Why) / Cure For Nigerian/wolverampton Goalkeeper Of Cancer With Just Dietetics! / How I Prevent Food Poisoning {TRUE STORY}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.