Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? (634 Views)

I'm Searching For A Girlfriend. / Searching For A Lady/woman For Relationship / Honestly I'm Searching For A Damsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? by Astrocyte(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello.
I'm searching for a wife, and I will be a little specific about what I'm looking for. But before I talk about the kind of woman I'm looking for, let me say a little about the man I am.
My name is Benedict.
I'm 6.2 feet (75inches).
A civil servant.
38 years old.
A little fair-complexioned.
And yes I have to say it... I'm a virgin.
(I'll be willing to send pics to any lady interested. But I basically look regular.)
Now to the interesting part.
I'm looking for a woman, who is:
Not more than 38 years.
Brown-skinned.
Not more than 5.8feet (70inches).
Very beautiful, as in slim-faced pretty.
Curvy.
Small, perky breasts.
And yes I have to say it, a virgin.
(I'm not judging anyone here. If I was a Casanova who's spent all his life koboko-ing every girl he's laid his eyes on, I wouldn't want a virgin, I'd want a girl with the same or similar experience.)
I'm just looking for someone like me.
You can be of any tribe or religion (or even religion-less), I don't mind, as long as you're a Nigerian.
So if you're interested, you can get in touch. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? by Fijoom: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
H
Re: Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? by udysweet(f): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wishing you good luck with your search
Re: Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? by xendra: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
I doubt you are seriously searching

there are verrry few ladies who would fit your profile and even fewer who would be interested, yet you are not making it easy for them. no pic no contact.
it'll cost you nothing to open a gmail acc if you don't want to put your number.

you can't seriously be expecting PMs,
1: what if the lady you seek is one of those who visit NL but are not registered
2: 90% of nairalanders don't reply PMs mostly because they don't know how. so count pm out if you must find your wife.
Re: Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
xendra:
I doubt you are seriously searching

there are verrry few ladies who would fit your profile and even fewer who would be interested, yet you are not making it easy for them. no pic no contact.
it'll cost you nothing to open a gmail acc if you don't want to put your number.

you can't seriously be expecting PMs,
1: what if the lady you seek is one of those who visit NL but are not registered
2: 90% of nairalanders don't reply PMs mostly because they don't know how. so count pm out if you must find your wife.

Just let him know if you're interested instead this epistle ma'am
Re: Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? by xendra: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
curiositymaster:

Just let him know if you're interested instead this epistle ma'am
are you alright? you think its easy to be a virgin at38?
its because of comment like yours nobody tried to tell him he might be reducing his chances/options. I read his other thread that led me here and I realise even if a lady wanted to contact him she might not be able to. Even employers don't make threads online and say if you really need the job PM me they leave address or number. but it was just my opinion sha, he can take it or leave it. which one concern you

1 Like

Re: Are You The Wife I'm Searching For? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
xendra:
are you alright? you think its easy to be a virgin at38?
its because of comment like yours nobody tried to tell him he might be reducing his chances/options. I read his other thread that led me here and I realise even if a lady wanted to contact him she might not be able to. Even employers don't make threads online and say if you really need the job PM me they leave address or number. but it was just my opinion sha, he can take it or leave it. which one concern you

Let me answer your questions

1. I'm alright ma'am
2. What concerns me is the way and manner you responded to his post.

I'm not the type that insults people, and I won't even insult you.
You said something about 'some' ladies who don't know how to send PMs in the post I quoted, this doesn't automatically mean he won't get ppl who will still send him PMs.

Those who cannot send him PMs will obviously find a way to get in touch with him (trust me), there are a lot of ladies out there who are looking for soulmates and won't mind exploring all possibilities.

I know what you meant by 'it's not easy being a virgin @38 ish', but if you follow OP's post, you'll see that he also extends invitation to those who aren't virgins as well when he talked about being 'like-minded'.

I sincerely apologize for my rudeness in my first post, but if you are interested or know someone who's interested, you can do the OP some favor by using the 'Send E-Mail Message To Astrocyte' link on his profile.

Have a lovely weekend ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Dating / I am a / In Need Of A Serious Male Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.