Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Watch Out! Watch Out!! Watch Out!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Out! Watch Out!! Watch Out!!! (287 Views)

Who Is Fooling Who? President Buhari - Nigerians Cry Out. (WATCH Full Video) / Men With Anti-christ Spirit Is Out -watch Out / Watch-out Pentecostal Pastors Influence On Your Wife And Challenge Him Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out! Watch Out!! Watch Out!!! by Revadebola: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2017
WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT!! WATCH OUT !!!
Some years ago, a very beautiful and well educated 45 years old lady came to me for prayer. She is from a very wealthy home. While she was much younger, a wealthy, traditional chief, but an illiterate, made a marriage proposal to her. She turned down the proposal and insulted the chief of being an illiterate, not up to her standard for marriage. The chief was angry and cursed her. Since then, she had not had any responsible suitor coming to her. She told me, that in search for a possible responsible marriage suitor, she once relocated from Nigeria to London. Yet the power of the curse from that chief followed her. No responsible marriage suitor came her way. She came back to Nigeria. She was then 45 years old, not yet married. Like her, many beautiful ladies and handsome men, old enough to get marry, can't get responsible marriage suitors. Because there are spiritual factors hindering their marriage destinies.
From tomorrow, I will start 5 days teachings on "40 SPIRITUAL REASONS WHY YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED". If any of those points are in your life, you will certainly, need deliverance ministrations. Call or whatsApp :+2349059270030. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / A Man Was Beaten For Not Putting On 'aso Ebi' To A Wedding / How Do You Want Your Miracle Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.