Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) (38393 Views)

Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos / Arms Recovered From A Land Grabber In Ogun By Police (Photo) / Land Grabber Arraigned For Issuing Dud Cheques (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
cool
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by feelgoodInc: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
all south South and igbos should change their money into dollars right now....

Those that experienced the first war will tell you that they got only 20 Nigerian pounds after the war.

Following the ultimatum of Arewa youths, the same thing is being plotted again. Except that it will happen before any war and not after. When and if violence breaks out in the north, they know Igbos will retaliate.

The first things is that they will claim banks cannot opendue to insecurity, but bank will function normally in the north. Eventually when it becomes too dangerous for any Igbo to venture into the north to operate their bank accounts, they will order the banks in the Igbo areas to close up completely, effectively trapping your money in Nigerian banks and will be seized. Then they will change money to make sure any money you have in your possession is useless.

Using the instrument of the Federal Government, some people now in government are already plotting how to confiscate your money in the bank.

Those with hefty sums should begin to convert some of their assets into foreign currency immediately, or open up bank accounts in other foreign countries. DO THIS NOW TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH, Send this to all men.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by pokipoki: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
The idiot should be tried and executed for all the economic hardship and loss of life he caused. The tax payers don't need to be feeding this kind of fool in prison.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Look at the beasts that become overnight billionaires and Nigerians celebrate undecided

Like I'm so disgusted I share nationality with this dirty criminal.

All we do is catch and expose criminals. Claim they're arrested. When money exchange hands,opari.end of case

An American friend of mine told me recently those praying for Nigeria are wasting their time that me too should look at it critically, since we've been praying for Nigeria about good leaders,which prayer has been answered? He said we should give up praying for Nigeria as an entity and pray for ourselves instead because the innocent blood spilled on the Nigerian soil everyday since independence is crying to God for justice and that alone is blocking our intercessory prayers for Nigeria

Then the celebration of criminals and crime is out of this world including injustice

It's just sick.Nigeria is sick.we need to change our values
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Its judgement month...
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
badoo kingpin.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
They should go to Rivers State there's so many of these characters in that state.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by chisomdestiny: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
If adults continue to represent crimes who will the children learn from
PATHETIC!!!
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
He needs to go and grab some land at Kirikiri grin

I abhor land grabbers. They should hog tie him, douse him with honey and place him on an anthill.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by jessejunior(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
tyson98:
Qdot hailed this man in his recent song

'E ba mi ki sir K oluwo' grin grin grin
was about to say that lol
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by goshen26: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beverages:
If you are a criminal and reading this, Please repent and change you ways.

Crimes don't pay.

Exactly!!

Just like the idiot that sent me msg claiming CBN, that my acct has been blocked... bla bla bla, I felt like raining heavy curse on him, but I just ignore. Funny enof my true caller revealed his name as CBN FRAUDSTER... Awon oloshi
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Incrizz(f): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
hakeem4:
I've heard of this sir k before grin

I was wondering what the k stands for

Maybe kirikiri

Ahahaha Hakeem.. grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by arabaribiti(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sir k, this guy has the best hotel behind laspostech, he also has filling stations at ikorodu and he also travel out anyhow.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
CheapSunglass:
Afonjas and land grabbing ehn
Later they'll accuse others of land grabbing. Thieves cool
E tire me ooo just like those Igbos n kidnapping..
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by aioluwa: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Whenever I see script like this,I laugh.
When election is getting near,they will give them guns, cutlass and everything and give them the free will to do whatever they want.
Now after election is won, they will want to curb and curtail them.
Abeg who is deceiving who?

That era is going gradually. Stylishly he has stopped Agbero at Oscoda. Just wait and see.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by aioluwa: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Whenever I see script like this,I laugh.
When election is getting near,they will give them guns, cutlass and everything and give them the free will to do whatever they want.
Now after election is won, they will want to curb and curtail them.
Abeg who is deceiving who?

That era is going gradually. Stylishly he has stopped Agbero at Oshodi. Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by babaireti(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
I happened to be one of his victims at Ilara Village Ogijo,very sad that he was allowed to thrive for this long
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by cytell56: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
aminulive:
A Notorious Land grabber popularly known as 'Sir K Oluwo' has been apprehended by officers of the Lagos state command in Ikorodu.

The criminal whose real name are Kamorudeen Lamina terrorised the resident of Ikorodu with his land grabbing activities in the area.Landowners, families as well as business owners operative in Ikorodu, Odogunyan, Imota, Agura and other areas of Lagos can attest to the actions of the land grabbing kingpin who has terrorised Ikorodu axis in recent years.

Taskforce tricks him out of his Hideout

He was arrested by a Special Task Force on Land Grabbing set up by the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on Thursday, June 15, 2017. The capture of the ‘Omo Onile’ strongman is coming on the heels of the recent moves by the Lagos State Government to curtail the activities of land grabbers in the State.

The Task Force team had been on his trail for a very long time. He was reportedly tricked out of his hiding place in a well-orchestrated operation carried out in the Alausa, Lagos.

Speaking on the development, Chairman of the Lagos State Special Taskforce on Land Grabbing, Mr. Jide Bakare, said his office had received tons of petitions written by innocent residents who have been deprived of their legitimate investment in landed property by the unscrupulous gang of Lamina who had been a thorn in the flesh of his victims.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/06/16/lagos-police-arrests-notorious-land-grabber-sir-k-oluwo/

He is only a scapegoat. APC has a lot of them on their payroll.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Topshow2010(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
madridguy:
Who knows he might be one of the back bone of the terrorist baddoo of Ikorodu.

The NPF should courier him to Abuja with immediate effect and lock him with Evans.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Topshow2010(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
madridguy:
Who knows he might be one of the back bone of the terrorist baddoo of Ikorodu.

The NPF should courier him to Abuja with immediate effect and lock him with Evans.

Haba u wicked o, dis one na confirm agbero wey go beat hell out of born again Evans or kill him sef.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by themayor4542(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas and land grabbing na 5 & 6
Must every thing be about tribe to you? Don't they grab lands in South south and South East? This is a human wickedness act. Not a thing of tribe.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
spell his surname "lamina" backwards, it spells "animal". by their seeds........
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
tyson98:

I think say na only me know o grin

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by barcaboi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
same sir k Qdot hailed in his Apala song....... Sir K na god for ikorodu and odongunyan to be precise. ....surprised police caught him because na dem dem be padi
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by MadrasaMuhammad: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
tyson98:

Nigerian musicians like praising and encouraging criminals that torment their fans lives. and yet these foolish fans keep following them around.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by walexix(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
tongue
nototribalist:
ipob and matching ground and kidnap is what? Striker and goal! grin
nototribalist:
ipob and matching ground and kidnap is what? Striker and goal!
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by engrkaz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
tyson98:

Even K1 de ultimate.... Sir K Oluwo, ile mi lowo sir K, one acre pere... Ile to dowo....owo lamina lo wa
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by EagleNest(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
What of Olumegbon of Ajah? Is he not an Omonile Chief
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Sir K Oluwo, Notorious Land Grabber (Photo) by prof800(m): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2017
tyson98:

Even K1 and almost all other local musicians in Ikorodu.

barcaboi:
same sir k Qdot hailed in his Apala song....... Sir K na god for ikorodu and odongunyan to be precise. ....surprised police caught him because na dem dem be padi
Exactly.
Na dem dem be padi.
Them dey always meet for BeHappy in Ikorodu or F-1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspect Steals Ogun DPO’s Phone Immediately After Getting Bail / Sidechick Kills Pastor Brodes Perry After His Wife Let Her Inside Their Home / I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.