Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Do U Think Shilpa Deserved To Win Celebrity Big Brother Instead Of Jermaine? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do U Think Shilpa Deserved To Win Celebrity Big Brother Instead Of Jermaine? (1245 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Unveils The Face Of Her Baby Boy, Jermaine - Photo / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think Shilpa Deserved To Win Celebrity Big Brother Instead Of Jermaine? by tbabez(f): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2007
i think they let shilpa win, they gave her a pity vote and its not fair on jermaine. what do u think?
Re: Do U Think Shilpa Deserved To Win Celebrity Big Brother Instead Of Jermaine? by Babybee(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2007
I don't think so, i think she deserves it, i think she acted really well, but it looks as if it was because of what happened that she became the winner of celebrity big brother.
Re: Do U Think Shilpa Deserved To Win Celebrity Big Brother Instead Of Jermaine? by tbabez(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2007
yh, she behaved herself even after wat dem 3 bitches did to her. bt still jermaine woulda won if the racist tin didn't cum up.
Re: Do U Think Shilpa Deserved To Win Celebrity Big Brother Instead Of Jermaine? by ayomorocco(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2007
Shilpa definitely deserved to win over Jermaine. Jermaine was so busy trying to be liked, respected and purporting to play the one-sided peace-maker.

When the sh*t hit the fan, he did not stand up and be counted and that was a fundamental flaw which a lot of people saw. He found it easy to call the housemates to order when they wanted to gang up against Dirk, but he did no such thing on the numerous occasions Shilpa was bullied. If he had had a quiet word with Jade and the two remaining idiots that were her lapdogs, they would have backed off Shilpa. Sitting down and doing nothing when someone is being bullied/maltreated is as bad as being a perpetrator. I will not say as some people here in England say that just because Jermaine is black, he should have won. Dennis Rodman last year deserved it more than he did.

JERMAIN DID NOT DESERVE TO WIN and thank God he didn't.

(1) (Reply)

: Sanchez {dope Or Whack} / .... / Did Don Jazzy Provide The Backup Vocals To Olamide's New Single"young Erikina"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.