Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed (31216 Views)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by bejite: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Op, are you expecting us to be surprised? This is Lai Mohammed we are talking about here. He is the best at what he does.

Anyway, still looking for that dream job? Sign up now. See my signature and thank me later.

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by BeardedMeat(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kendrick80:

Abeg dem don count us...no bring confusion come here Biko.
grin
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nbote:
Hahahahahaha... Dis man don dey mad I swear.. What is detention abeg?? So u built a house for him and his family and kept dem there against their will and its not detention?? Since its not detention why not give his protesting followers d new address?? I wonder how his children and grandchildren watch d news together. I can bet his children would pursue their kids to their rooms wen grandpa is on d news...
This got me rolling on d floor.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by patval(f): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Dear Lia Mohammed, can u please introduce us to your weed supplier?.
Wallahi even Bob Marley no see that kind weed buy in his life time

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by jkbee(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
The man is licensed to lie, but at this stage his lie can kill his listeners Lia M why
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Mcreloaded(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
What's the difference between detention and house arrest all not be arrest.
You tie yansh for wrapper or you tie wrapper for yansh all na tie
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by fakati(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Haba, house that you built for him? Allow this man to go his house nah.
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Chikelue2000(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:

Wallahi even Bob Marley no see that kind weed buy in his life time
Your personal text though
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by nyxus(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Propaganda machine!!!

Haha!!!

Mr Lai is a superhero
His special powers TRUTH BENDING, REALITY TWISTING. He also lack the capacity to say it as is. MAKES EXAGGERATION A CHILDS PLAY
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Rafidi: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't understand how a human being has the guts to play with the life of another man. What type of creature is this?

Has anyone realized that this government's woes started immediately after the Zaria Massacre in December, 2015? Even Buhari going to Mecca and entering the Kaabah couldn't save him from Allah's wrath. How can you massacre innocent women, children and men at different locations all because some of them blocked a road? You then lie about assassination attempt on the COAS. Then one lie after the other. All because of their different faith.

They should continue playing with curse and divine wrath. Some people who cannot fight you even after you killed them like chicken and buried them in mass grave, and you think God will just sit down and clap for your inhumanity to your fellow man.

If Lai likes let him share the mansion with Zakzaky. As far as the man cannot step foot outside that mansion on his own will, he is in detention.

Neighbors don't want Zakzaky but there are millions of his followers who are ready to even give him their own life and properties and share their bed with him. If neighbors don't want him, why not let him decide to go where he is wanted? His son was begging on Sahara Reporters that his father (Zakzaky) needs urgent medical attention abroad. He's been denied that. Let him go abroad to treat himself like some other people do. It will save government the money to house him. In fact he will more likely use his personal money to treat himself unlike others.

This Lai-ar deserves an award for that his mouth.
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Dmano: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
These lie mogabe will reap what he sow,simple
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
I jst finsh gather all d lies I don lie since dy born me cum compare am wit Lai Muhammed 1 lie.

Jesus!!!!! (surprised) Dis man 1 lie heavy pass D whole lie I don lie 4 earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How INEC Chair Stopped Chidoka From Staging ‘orubebe’ At Collation Centre / President Buhari Arrives In Katsina For APC Presidential Rally / Oshiomhole Swears-in Local Govt. Chairman, Suspends Him Minutes After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.