Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son (3506 Views)

Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo / 10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / Man Has Sex Romp With A Lady Till She Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son by tinuolaishola: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
My name is Bella, a married mother of 36. I have been married for 12 years with four children. My first child is a 10-year-old boy who is preparing to write the forthcoming common entrance examination.

My husband, Gerard, is not always at home as his job takes him out of the country for many months and I have to take care of the kids as well as the home front.

Because of my job, I decided to employ a full-time housemaid who will help around the house and take care of the kids when they came back from school.

It was one of my colleagues at work who introduced me to the Togolese woman who ran an agency that gave out maids. That was how I got to employ Samiat, a 19-year-old girl, after screening about four of them.

Samiat was the most competent of the ladies as she could speak passable English and also told me she had a child, so I just felt it was natural to employ her as she would know how to take care of children.

I called my husband to tell him about the lady and he said since I was sure of her, I should go ahead and employ her. And that was how Samiat started working and living with me, a decision I have come to regret deeply.

You will be surprised that I caught my housemaid having sex with my 10-year-old son and after much prodding, my son told me they have been having sex for a long time. It all started barely two days after she came to stay with us.

I had noticed that for some time now, my son who was always boisterous and very playful had been recoiling and hardly played with his siblings and his friend who often thronged our house.

His teacher had called me the other day to tell me he was becoming withdrawn and did not participate much in class. I questioned him to find out what the problem was but he told me there was nothing wrong with him. I wanted to take him to the hospital for a check up but he told me he was okay.

But everything came crashing when I returned from the market one Saturday and met my kids outside playing. I did not see my first son and when I asked his siblings where he was, I was told that aunty Samiat had called him inside.

Without even thinking, I went straight to her room and pushed the door open and met the most horrific sight in my life. There was my housemaid, a 19-year-old mother on top of my 10-year-old son having sex.

I must have passed out momentarily after I screamed because, by the time I came to, I saw my neighbours gathered around me on my sitting room settee. I managed to come out of coma fully and gathered myself together.

When my neighbours asked me what happened, I lied that I was just weak and passed out. I did not want to reveal the dirty secret and calamity that had befallen me.

I called my son and Samiat into my room and queried them and all she could do was to
Read complete story on http://tinique.com/uka-i-caught-my-19-yr-old-maid-having-sex-with-my-10-yr-old-son/

If I talk they will say I talk can a 10 years old satisfy her ehn I don't understand people

Hehehe later they
Re: My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son by ekensi01: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Then waything?.
As far as the boy no go get pregnant she is free to do so.
Ftc but please just let the boy to enjoy.
Re: My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked

Chaaai...
Re: My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son by kiddoiLL(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
u self open eye employ 19 yrs old girl way get pikin as housegirl... u know since when dat wan go don dey f**k ? !! now she don abuse ur son, y didnt u go fr a more matured Nanny who's responsible or better still matured maid. Common sense is not common

Re: My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son by lytech1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Woman,dont blame the house help,rather blame ur self....
What sort of work could you be doing that is taking much of your time....

A responsible house wife should be back home at worst 4pm to look after her kids.
Re: My Housemaid Has Sex With My 10 Year Old Son by pbethel: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
May God help our society

(1) (Reply)

DMW Boss Davido Is Finally Confirm He Is A Cultist See More Below. / I Don't Give A F**k Crew / I Am New Need Friends To Chat With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.