Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) (35957 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by hollah123: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Iloveafrica:
#secSchoolInNigeria how we pray in chapel after the news of mass failure in further maths.
u got me here, my first time doing further maths in ss 1 n i heard it was mass failure.make I no lie I do same for chapel n at d end of d day Na 24% oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Ashley86400: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Me in maths class.
Mental torture and a waste of precious brain cells on minutes I will never get back.

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by harriet412(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
gringringringrin I laughed so hard
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Iamsheye(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
yeeh cant stop laughing this got me rolling on the floor
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by offishialpablo: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
dah moment wen ur math teacher takes economic s period.......and he says don't worry ah will soon leave d class....buh he stays till d fifth period

1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Iloveafrica: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
hollah123:
u got me here, my first time doing further maths in ss 1 n i heard it was mass failure.make I no lie I do same for chapel n at d end of d day Na 24% oooo
lol
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Yhemit(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
offishialpablo:
dah moment wen ur math teacher takes economic s period.......and he says don't worry ah will soon leave d class....buh he stays till d fifth period

absolutely right..... hate my maths teacher for that thing, always using others period. sometimes our break time. I suffer for maths teacher hand o.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by offishialpablo: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Yhemit:

absolutely right..... hate my maths teacher for that thing, always using others period. sometimes our break time. I suffer for maths teacher hand o.....
lol
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Iloveafrica:
#secSchoolInNigeria how we pray in chapel after the news of mass failure in further maths.
Kill me already grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by rollybest(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Iloveafrica:
grin
the one of forming superman after receiving lashes got me rolling on the floor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by iaatmguy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
takenadoh:
I schooled in "France" apparently.

una Don come again?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by jaytime(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lol. I can really relate to most if not all of them.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2017
rollybest:

the one of forming superman after receiving lashes got me rolling on the floor

I can relate with dat one. Wen i dey like jss2, na chairmen dey sss classs back den, as in hefty men wey don dey look like 400level ui students, plus na agbowo shopping complex dem dey roll with same ui sstudents.
That fateful mornin naso dem call their names o, like 3 of dem. Pricipal announced dey tried to rape a girl (abi na beat dem beat d girl, cant recall well). These guys were flogged by all d cane legend teachers round, each guy ho chop not less than 50 strokes of d best canes ibadan had to offer back den in d late 1990s, see dem dey change cane and combine canes like say e dey do dem like "awon boys yi n logun ni?". All three dusted everytin, especially one of dem who did not move one muscle all through as dteachers dey do substitution ontop am. Needless to say all staff vex ehn, dey had to resort to suspension of d boys. That guy quit schooling afta dat morning. Stuff of legends!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by omoyankee3(m): 2:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Took me back memory lane. I went to a boarding school were teachers used koboko becos pankere was ineffective and students deshined it
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Akposkibo(m): 5:04am On Jun 17, 2017
When you cram dy/dx you enter exam dey see du/dv

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by davidif: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2017
waxxydude:
Lol Those days when they send us out for school fees, they wouldn't send us home direct they'd take us to a large hall and keep us there. Its always heavy guarded with school security men.

Na me and my gang go dey plan prison break. If you see how we dey arrange plan ehn you go think say we dey possessed. It always takes off by break, anyone who couldn't make it out then remains there till closing.

When we fall inside class like gangsters our shirt go come dey fly them go dey hail us, cause you don't just dare it. cool cool

But, the day wey them catch us, it was like paul on his way to damascus, that day i gave my life to JESUS, because i actually saw him during flogging sessions.

Hahaha hahaha, Chei!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by davidif: 5:24am On Jun 17, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

I can relate with dat one. Wen i dey like jss2, na chairmen dey sss classs back den, as in hefty men wey don dey look like 400level ui students, plus na agbowo shopping complex dem dey roll with same ui sstudents.
That fateful mornin naso dem call their names o, like 3 of dem. Pricipal announced dey tried to rape a girl (abi na beat dem beat d girl, cant recall well). These guys were flogged by all d cane legend teachers round, each guy ho chop not less than 50 strokes of d best canes ibadan had to offer back den in d late 1990s, see dem dey change cane and combine canes like say e dey do dem like "awon boys yi n logun ni?". All three dusted everytin, especially one of dem who did not move one muscle all through as dteachers dey do substitution ontop am. Needless to say all staff vex ehn, dey had to resort to suspension of d boys. That guy quit schooling afta dat morning. Stuff of legends!

Wow! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by rollybest(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Hahahaha as in eeeeh. Had one of my class mates then, we call him general, he once jump through the school fence to steal so the principal summoned him in front of the assembly, laid him down on the podium, my brother to my greatest surprise this guy chop 100 strokes of cane, na so him just stand up clean him yash come keep hand like big man dey go.My principal just weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2017
rollybest:

Hahahaha as in eeeeh. Had one of my class mates then, we call him general, he once jump through the school fence to steal so the principal summoned him in front of the assembly, laid him down on the podium, my brother to my greatest surprise this guy chop 100 strokes of cane, na so him just stand up clean him yash come keep hand like big man dey go.My principal just weak

As in, d tin dey always weak me wen i tink am. Hw dem dey take do am? Me wey be say my papa wan beat me lasan, untosay i don knw say d beatin sure, i wear lyk 5cloth togeda go slp early join cos sureely if e reeturn i must collect. Pman shw, i dey sweat from dream back to life, na lie down flat on a 4-inch wooden table tin. Worse part na say no mata wetin i wan tk bride evrybody for house dem no go gree, even mumsy go lead d casting! My house na "do d crimee, do d time" #nocheating

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by gametalk: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
ABC memories!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by NLProblemChild(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
FFA:
WHEN YOU CRAM dy/dx and you see du /dv in Exam....... Omg ...this cracked me up ....teary eyes from laughing

NO DULL MOMENT ON NAIRALAND

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
same here broo.. I can't stop laughing I swear.. Everyone think say I dey mad o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Sfateema(f): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
oshe11:
was stubborn to the core

Neva cried cos of cane.......

Na ME DEY TEACH MY GUYS HOW TO COLET LASHING grin
grin ;DD
Funny dude
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by skedy1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
That question 6 and 7 part got my ribs cracking o!
I can so relate...
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (Hilarious pics) by Kirgyakos(m): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
purissimo1998:
When you writing exams and the teacher comes to look at ur script...looks up and shouts to the whole class: Read the questions carefully...

Kuku kee mee.

and if xtra sheet no kom dey again oh! Yawa.....hehehehe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A School Inside A Container In Port-harcourt / Professor Grace Alele-Williams Dies At 89 / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.