Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Most Likely Reasons Why You Are Not Pregnant Yet (pt 2) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Most Likely Reasons Why You Are Not Pregnant Yet (pt 2) (321 Views)

6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? / The Most Likely Reasons Why You Are Not Pregnant Yet. (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Likely Reasons Why You Are Not Pregnant Yet (pt 2) by BecomeFertyle: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
THE MOST LIKELY REASONS WHY YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT YET (Pt 2)
--------------------------------------------------
It is a difficult challenge to pinpoint the exact reason why a woman is not getting pregnant. Generally, there is no single factor but a combination of factors. Like I promised, here is the pt 2 of the most likely reasons why you are not pregnant yet. Read on and learn.

1. Endometriosis - this is a condition where endometrial tissue is found outside the uterus. Its symptoms include painful menstruation, persistent pain in the pelvic area and also painful sex. Treatments can include hormone treatment and surgery. Please, do take a test - about 30 - 50% of women with endometriosis may experience infertility.

2. Usage Of Lubricants - most men in the effort to give their wives mind shattering orgasms sometimes use lubricants. What most do not know is that it reduces sperm mobility and transfer. Most of them contains glycerin which is toxic to sperm. Damage to sperm and subsequent inability of the sperm to penetrate into the cervix following contact with lubricants may prevent conception in some couples.

3. Uterus Fibroids - About 3% of women who seek help for infertility battle with fibroids. Though, so much depends on the type and size of the fibroid the individual is suffering from.

4. Stress / Hormonal problems - Women who have hectic schedule and don't find time to relax may find it difficult to get pregnant. This is because stress hits you both physically and mentally. When you are stressed, it affects your adrenal system. Find time and create a regular meditation and exercise routine.

If you have been struggling to get pregnant or having any similar issues, watch out for my next post. What I will reveal, will simply blow your mind. Meanwhile, if you LIKE this post and found it useful and valuable, follow me up on Facebook where I share some helpful contents.

( add me with the name - Fertyle Freeflow)

God will Grant You Your heart Desire In Jesus Name.

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Awareness And treatment with medical nutritional therapy / Ondo Records Five Cases Of Lassa Fever / How To Reduce Your Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.